Recommendations for Ortho Doctor - ACL tear

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
I tore my ACL in 2011 and never had surgery, used a brace and PT and have been fine. UNTIL the snow and ice hit, now my knee is in terrible pain, weak, pops, swells, etc., so now it's time to go back to an Ortho.

At the time it happened Cox's office pissed me off when the nurse was talking to me and stepped out to talk to the surgeon and the surgeon looked at my age and said "brace and PT".....

So I do not want to go back to them. I was thinking about using Rozran as I know a few people that have used him, but after reading some of the history threads I'm concerned about him.

Does anyone have any recent history with a good knee doctor?

thanks,
KK

Jeter3000

Personally, my experience with S. Maryland Orthos has been positive and successful over the years. I have been treated at their Leonardtown location for multiple sports injuries and most recently spinal surgery. Can't say a bad word about them, sorry that your experience was so unpleasant.
I tore my ACL in 2011 and never had surgery, used a brace and PT and have been fine. UNTIL the snow and ice hit, now my knee is in terrible pain, weak, pops, swells, etc., so now it's time to go back to an Ortho.

At the time it happened Cox's office pissed me off when the nurse was talking to me and stepped out to talk to the surgeon and the surgeon looked at my age and said "brace and PT".....

So I do not want to go back to them. I was thinking about using Rozran as I know a few people that have used him, but after reading some of the history threads I'm concerned about him.

Does anyone have any recent history with a good knee doctor?

thanks,
KK