recycled rubber muclh

Dukesdad

any idea where to buy it in bulk? Like on the order of a dump truck load not a bunch of bags?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Hey I've seen ground up tires that looks almost identical to this stuff but no idea where to get it.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Hey I've seen ground up tires that looks almost identical to this stuff but no idea where to get it.

I just googled and you have to make a trip out to Annapolis, Baltimore, Westminster, etc. There's NONE in Southern Maryland area.

SoMDGirl42

Thanks. Guss I should have said I'd like to get it as close to St. Amry's County as I can. :howdy:
Where's St. Amry's County? It might help if we have a geographical area to start with.

"mulch" at my daycare is ground up tires. It's soft for them to fall on, but everyday my child comes home looking like a difference race then when I dropped her off in the morning.

tipsymcgee

We tried rubber mulch a few years back, thinking it would last longer, which it did, but if you're doing large areas that need attention to weeds and replanting each year it becomes thicker and heavier to maneuver around and move. Kind of a PITA. Works well for established bushes or small plants by themselves, but in flower beds we went back to regular.