Red Covid

Calistress

Woke up haunted by the graphics in @DLeonhardt @nytimes article yesterday entitled "Red Covid", but it's more than this, it really is a red slaughter or massacre. More than 100,000 American lives lost needlessly because of vaccine defiance/refusal in order to belong...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Woke up haunted by the graphics in @DLeonhardt @nytimes article yesterday entitled "Red Covid", but it's more than this, it really is a red slaughter or massacre. More than 100,000 American lives lost needlessly because of vaccine defiance/refusal in order to belong...

You should be thrilled considering you hate Republicans so much. If we all die you can have government all to yourself.

Typical progbot, just parroting emotional talking points and not thinking about what you're saying.

Calistress

You should be thrilled considering you hate Republicans so much. If we all die you can have government all to yourself.

Typical progbot, just parroting emotional talking points and not thinking about what you're saying.
Wrong - I hate white supremacists. It just so happens the majority are Republicans.

You are correct that I don't care when unvaccinated supremacists die from COVID. Actions, or in this case, nonactions, have consequences. My only concern is their non-bathing COVID-riddled asses are infecting people who cannot take the vaccine. It also annoys me that these anti-vaxxers attempt to hijack Civil Rights Laws to justify their refusal to vaccinate or isolate.

Also, I'm not interested in having the government to myself. I'm interested in the government helping those that can't help themselves due to disabilities, age, sickness, or poverty. Unlike people like you, I don't revel in the misfortunes of others to feel better about my station in life.

Bare-ya-cuda

Wrong - I hate white supremacists. It just so happens the majority are Republicans.

You are correct that I don't care when unvaccinated supremacists die from COVID. Actions, or in this case, nonactions, have consequences. My only concern is their non-bathing COVID-riddled asses are infecting people who cannot take the vaccine. It also annoys me that these anti-vaxxers attempt to hijack Civil Rights Laws to justify their refusal to vaccinate or isolate.

Also, I'm not interested in having the government to myself. I'm interested in the government helping those that can't help themselves due to disabilities, age, sickness, or poverty. Unlike people like you, I don't revel in the misfortunes of others to feel better about my station in life.
You contradict yourself in the same post. Talk about. It knowing where you stand. One thing is clear is the hate in you is real. You are a prime case for the red flag law.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What about us darkies that love white supremacists and vote independent? Where do we fit in?

BTW..you've obviously not been paying attention: It's us black folks that have the lowest vaccination rates and the highest aversion to getting one. Your turn.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BTW..you've obviously not been paying attention: It's us black folks that have the lowest vaccination rates and the highest aversion to getting one. Your turn.

Don't be silly. Massa Calistress wants to force you to take a vaccine you don't want. It's for your own good and Massa knows what's best for you.

Calistress

Not caring is wholly different from reveling, but you wouldn't understand the difference.

Also, I don't care when someone brings upon their demise through stupidity. Do I dance on the grave of a drunk driver who kills himself on the road? Nope, but I also don't care that he died—it's one less drunk driver with the potential to kill another innocent driver or family.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Don't be silly. Massa Calistress wants to force you to take a vaccine you don't want. It's for your own good and Massa knows what's best for you.
I sure hope I don't have any bad reactions. I've still got a lotta looting yet to do.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Not caring is wholly different from reveling, but you wouldn't understand the difference.

Also, I don't care when someone brings upon their demise through stupidity. Do I dance on the grave of a drunk driver who kills himself on the road? Nope, but I also don't care that he died—it's one less drunk driver with the potential to kill another innocent driver or family.

We think you really need to put your theories to the test.