Red Covid

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Not caring is wholly different from reveling, but you wouldn't understand the difference.

Also, I don't care when someone brings upon their demise through stupidity. Do I dance on the grave of a drunk driver who kills himself on the road? Nope, but I also don't care that he died—it's one less drunk driver with the potential to kill another innocent driver or family.
I absolutely knew that would be your response.

You are just so full of sht.

Bare-ya-cuda

Wrong - I hate white supremacists. It just so happens the majority are Republicans.

You are correct that I don't care when unvaccinated supremacists die from COVID. Actions, or in this case, nonactions, have consequences. My only concern is their non-bathing COVID-riddled asses are infecting people who cannot take the vaccine. It also annoys me that these anti-vaxxers attempt to hijack Civil Rights Laws to justify their refusal to vaccinate or isolate.

Also, I'm not interested in having the government to myself. I'm interested in the government helping those that can't help themselves due to disabilities, age, sickness, or poverty. Unlike people like you, I don't revel in the misfortunes of others to feel better about my station in life.
How do you feel about the white supremacist that in the White House now?

CPUSA

Not caring is wholly different from reveling, but you wouldn't understand the difference.

Also, I don't care when someone brings upon their demise through stupidity. Like Big Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin, George Floyd...Do I dance on the grave of a drunk driver who kills himself on the road? Nope, but I also don't care that he died—it's one less drunk driver with the potential to kill another innocent driver or family. Yup...just like when the queers started dropping like flies from AIDS...felt the exact same way...