Redditors Drive up Gamestop Stock Prices, causing Hedge Fund Short Sellers Billions in Losses

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
@kom526 peep GME again. That’s why I said I’m not worried...it’s blatant manipulation and not true representation of the price.
AMC and GME bottomed out within a few minutes of each other.
AMC 12.34 at 1028
GME 172.35 at 1030

Nope, no manipulation there at all, just a coincidence.

kom526

Today I learned A LOT about drilling oil wells from spudding to casing and eventually flow testing. This knowledge will come in handy when I invest in oil exploration companies in the future.

PeoplesElbow

Today I learned A LOT about drilling oil wells from spudding to casing and eventually flow testing. This knowledge will come in handy when I invest in oil exploration companies in the future.
Have you yet? A month ago I bought Tellurian (TELL) expecting it to be a long term project, it's up over 150%. Normally I'd take my profits and run, but I was expecting this to be a slow climb.

TPD

the poor dad
Have you yet? A month ago I bought Tellurian (TELL) expecting it to be a long term project, it's up over 150%. Normally I'd take my profits and run, but I was expecting this to be a slow climb.
I bought TELL more than a year ago under $1. Still holding.

PeoplesElbow

I bought TELL more than a year ago under $1. Still holding.

How long you think you're going to hold?

Mine is in a Roth IRA so I have total freedom from taxes entering into the decision.

They have had some great news this week.

kom526

I picked up some mining interests. I should have picked up some $RECAF back when it was $3, but I didn't.

kom526

When the memes and crypto are doing well, it really takes a lot of volume from the OTCs.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I never have any luck in the stock market, so I let my money manager handle everything thru my IRA. In the past 8 months, my assets have increased by $200K. And yes, I realize it could take a dive at any time, but so can any self-purchased stocks.

rmorse

Retail owned the entire float back in April. Most on superstonk Reddit have 2x+ since then.

If you haven’t yet….buy and hold. This will never happen again.