Redd's Apple Ale

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Some one brought it to my house for a party and I gave it a try. I actually liked it. Apple cider with a twist. :buddies:

It seems to have become the "in" drink amongst my friends. Another Zima?? :killingme

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Hubby bought some when he was home, he drank half a bottle and now I'm stuck with a bunch of it in my fridge. I tried some of his and didn't care for it too much. I'll try to pawn it of on someone.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Yes, and it's really good. It doesn't have a strong flavor like Angry Orchard. IMO, it tastes like adult apple juice.

SoMDGirl42

Or to stay within 2,000 calories a day I could drink 12 and then eat some tick-tac's for dinner.

:yay:

Tic Tacs? are they sugar free and calorie free? Otherwise, you'd be better off with some of the dessert gum, strawberrie shortcake? Mint Chocolate chip? Apple Pie, to stay with the theme. :buddies:

havingfun

Root Beer

Just this past weekend ( I think Bucks Distributors) started promoting a new Root Beer. I tried it at Capt. Billy's. It tastes just like Root Beer, you would never know it contained 5% alcohol. It was really good but I don't think I could drink more that one as it is kind of sweet.

I am looking forward to trying the Redd's Apple Ale this weekend.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Just this past weekend ( I think Bucks Distributors) started promoting a new Root Beer. I tried it at Capt. Billy's. It tastes just like Root Beer, you would never know it contained 5% alcohol. It was really good but I don't think I could drink more that one as it is kind of sweet.

I am looking forward to trying the Redd's Apple Ale this weekend.

ooohhh will you have redds at the event