Redskins 1 in 32,768 odds

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The worst;

New York excepted, the current combined record of the rest of the 'Skins opponents is 2-22, with the only two wins coming against the Redskins themselves (by Detroit and Carolina).

:jameo:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
We talked about the very same issue, the other day. Most, the majority, of the Redskin fans (those wearing Redskin jerseys) just shook their heads, and offered no reply.

They were still fans, however they were baffled over their team's performance of late.

That's why I'm a GIANTS fan!! :killingme

Beta84

They're out to get us
We talked about the very same issue, the other day. Most, the majority, of the Redskin fans (those wearing Redskin jerseys) just shook their heads, and offered no reply.

They were still fans, however they were baffled over their team's performance of late.

That's why I'm a GIANTS fan!! :killingme

that's called a bandwagon fan. :bigwhoop:

LastSon

Man of Tomorrow
Please, expound on that answer?

They were proud enough to wear their jerseys, but they were still confused over their team's performance.

...just a wild guess here, but I'm pretty sure Beta's 'bangwagon' comment was referring to you saying you are a Giants fan. :coffee:

Beta84

They're out to get us
...just a wild guess here, but I'm pretty sure Beta's 'bangwagon' comment was referring to you saying you are a Giants fan. :coffee:

well I checked on that and he said he's from NY and has been a Giants fan for awhile so I guess it's not really bandwagon-like...except then he said "well you guys suck and the Giants are good so that's why I'm a Giants fan!" which is the ultimate bandwagon comment.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
well I checked on that and he said he's from NY and has been a Giants fan for awhile so I guess it's not really bandwagon-like...except then he said "well you guys suck and the Giants are good so that's why I'm a Giants fan!" which is the ultimate bandwagon comment.

Ok, I'm in exuberance(sp?) over what my team has accomplished, so far into this season; however, the expectations - from your team - as opposed to mine, is miles and miles apart.

Care to address that issue?

Or, would you prefer to change the subject?

Beta84

They're out to get us
Ok, I'm in exuberance(sp?) over what my team has accomplished, so far into this season; however, the expectations - from your team - as opposed to mine, is miles and miles apart.

Care to address that issue?

Or, would you prefer to change the subject?

my team? I'm not a Skins fan. :killingme

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
my team? I'm not a Skins fan. :killingme

Oh Hell! I apologize then! I thought you were 'Skins fan. \\

Truth be told however, I always thought you seemed a bit more smarter than that!

OH Shaitt!! Incoming!! Damn Redskin Fans!!!:cds: