Redskins at Calvert County Fair

BuddyLee

Football addict
Hmmm...doesn't really give much info.

Are they just there to walk around and eat cotton candy or are they interacting with the fans, signing auto's and what not?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Hmmm...doesn't really give much info.

Are they just there to walk around and eat cotton candy or are they interacting with the fans, signing auto's and what not?

They'll be signing, I'm sure. Dexter gets around to all of that sort of thing. :lol: But he's great. He was at the PF Wal Mart a few years ago and was leaving a little earlier than he was supposed to. I chased him down and grabbed him as he was getting in his limo. :crazy: He was very gracious and kind. I told him I wanted to thank him for some of the best football memories of my life and he gave me a hug.

angelbaby

They'll be signing, I'm sure. Dexter gets around to all of that sort of thing. :lol: But he's great. He was at the PF Wal Mart a few years ago and was leaving a little earlier than he was supposed to. I chased him down and grabbed him as he was getting in his limo. :crazy: He was very gracious and kind. I told him I wanted to thank him for some of the best football memories of my life and he gave me a hug.

Sweet story. :huggy:

I can't wait to meet Charlie Brown he was one of my favorite players as a kid. Fond, Fond memories.