Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Buffalo wings and beer

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

BuddyLee

Football addict
This is a poll to see which location would best suit all or some Redskins away games. All NFL fans can attend but this is primarily directed towards SOMD Skins fans.:yahoo:

The choices are...

St. James Pub - alright experience. Food and drink. Big screen tv. Near the edge of Lexington Park.

Hooters of Waldorf - decent food. good lookin' ladies. TV's everywhere. Located in Waldorf.

Damons - Ok food. Big screen tvs. Near Lexington Park/California.

Buffalo wings and beer - I've never been there so maybe someone else can vouch. Located in Leonartown.

If you have another suggestion, please feel free to post.

Hooters in WallyWorld would be too small - plus the girls are kinda skanky. :lol:

Have not been to a Buffalo Wings and Beer in SOMD, but the other ones in the area are great. :yay:

If Damons in St. Mary's is a couple of steps (really 5 steps) above the one in Waldorf I would be game - the one in Waldorf sucks food wise.

Any other recommendations would be worth it (Old Towne Pub looks like 2 favorites) Or MissKitty's recommendation works for me as well.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Trying getting a seat or having any kind of conversation during a game. :eyebrow:
I'll stick with St James.

The St. James Pub has a 50" TV screen, I think, more than enough to make us happy. Good alternate location.

Last time I was there, the beer was cold too! :yay:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Remember Hardees ?

Ah...I'm glad someone finally did something with that place.

I haven't been in though. Would it fit 20-30+ Skins fans. I plan on posting this not only here but in two other locations, Extremeskins message board and Redskinsheads myspace-like website.

Are they strictly a bar or do they offer food too?

T

toppick08

Ah...I'm glad someone finally did something with that place.

I haven't been in though. Would it fit 20-30+ Skins fans. I plan on posting this not only here but in two other locations, Extremeskins message board and Redskinsheads myspace-like website.

Are they strictly a bar or do they offer food too?

Yes.......and yes...........and even a lowly Raven fan..:bawl:

:lmao: