Redskins/Cowboys Tickets

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Hey guys!

I'm on a mission here...I have a very dear friend of my family who has been out on deployment since last March. He is a St. Mary's County boy, born and bred, and a DIEHARD Redskin fan. Since he is expected home within days, his wife thought it would be cool to get him tickets to the Skins/Cowboys game since it is so close. She has been trying to find tickets for him to go, but being a young couple on a limited income in a military environment, she can't afford what scalpers are asking.

I turn to the wonderful people on these here forums. If anyone knows of anyone who may have 2 tickets to this game, so that she can give her husband a special gift to thank him for his sacrifices over the past 10 months, please please let me know. She is, of course, willing to pay for them.

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
Hey guys!

I'm on a mission here...I have a very dear friend of my family who has been out on deployment since last March. He is a St. Mary's County boy, born and bred, and a DIEHARD Redskin fan. Since he is expected home within days, his wife thought it would be cool to get him tickets to the Skins/Cowboys game since it is so close. She has been trying to find tickets for him to go, but being a young couple on a limited income in a military environment, she can't afford what scalpers are asking.

I turn to the wonderful people on these here forums. If anyone knows of anyone who may have 2 tickets to this game, so that she can give her husband a special gift to thank him for his sacrifices over the past 10 months, please please let me know. She is, of course, willing to pay for them.

Of course scalpers are always waaayyyyy expensive, you can still find tickets online...stubhub, etc...google the tickets too! Stay away from scalpers

R

retiredweaxman

Hey guys!

NACHO - I have a site for you. I have used it numerous times for tickets all over the country (Buffalo, New Orleans, Pittsburgh, Baltimore) and have NEVER had any problems. Go to Tickets | Vivid Seats and do a search for tickets. I have compared the exact same seats on vividseats to stubhub and vividseats is always cheaper.

Like I said, I have never had a problem with delivery or tickets being fake. As a matter of fact, my wife and I are heading to Detroit next weekend for the Falcons/Lions game with tickets bought through vividseats.

SoMdDude

"Scalpers" are the people that walk around in the parking lot at the stadium, not the people selling them online.

And hate to break it to you, but the Dallass game always draws more than face value on the after market, always, its the most expensive game to go to every year no matter what the records are.

Your best bet it to join EXTREMESKINS.com , create a account, and browse the classifieds section. People generally sell their tickets for face value there, selling them for a is profit is frowned upon for the most part, good luck

P.S. Uppers (400 sections) face value is about $79 from rows 1-15 or so, above row 15 they are around 64

Lowers face value (all 100s section and first ten rows in the 200s) face value is 110 each, anything about row 12 or so in the 200s are usually obstructed in some way, stay away from them, but the prices are much less because of the obstructions.

Club level (300s) go from anywhere between 150 per game and up to 400 per game depending on location, happy hunting

mamaof1

Hey guys!

Just saw on fb that a friend of a friend is selling skins/eagles tix. Its in Philly though. 4 tix for $400 game is dec 23. They appear to be good seats 15 rows from the field. If your interested; let me know , and I will pm u the details of how to contact them.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I'm also looking for tickets for a family member for the December 30th game. Send me a PM if you know of any for sale (other than online sites). Thanks!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
"Scalpers" are the people that walk around in the parking lot at the stadium, not the people selling them online.

And hate to break it to you, but the Dallass game always draws more than face value on the after market, always, its the most expensive game to go to every year no matter what the records are.

Your best bet it to join EXTREMESKINS.com , create a account, and browse the classifieds section. People generally sell their tickets for face value there, selling them for a is profit is frowned upon for the most part, good luck

P.S. Uppers (400 sections) face value is about $79 from rows 1-15 or so, above row 15 they are around 64

Lowers face value (all 100s section and first ten rows in the 200s) face value is 110 each, anything about row 12 or so in the 200s are usually obstructed in some way, stay away from them, but the prices are much less because of the obstructions.

Club level (300s) go from anywhere between 150 per game and up to 400 per game depending on location, happy hunting

I paid $600 for a pair on the 20 yard line, 5 rows off the field, the game we crushed them in '05.

warneckutz

I paid $600 for a pair on the 20 yard line, 5 rows off the field, the game we crushed them in '05.

That's odd... we were on the 20 yard line, 5 rows back ('Skins side) against the Ravens a few weeks ago... Section 103.

Tickets were $500, back in September.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Thanks guys for your input! Yeah, she was looking on stubhub but those tickets are astronomical. She has gotten some tips on some good leads, but I will share with her the sites you guys posted here as well.

She's expected paying a couple hundred per ticket, but some of the prices she was getting with insane. But then again, it is Redskins/Cowboys and the last game of the regular season with playoffs on the line for both teams.

He's home now from deployment. God bless him. :patriot: Now hopefully she can get him the tickets to this game since he had to miss pretty much the whole season.

SoMDGirl42

Thanks guys for your input! Yeah, she was looking on stubhub but those tickets are astronomical. She has gotten some tips on some good leads, but I will share with her the sites you guys posted here as well.

She's expected paying a couple hundred per ticket, but some of the prices she was getting with insane. But then again, it is Redskins/Cowboys and the last game of the regular season with playoffs on the line for both teams.

He's home now from deployment. God bless him. :patriot: Now hopefully she can get him the tickets to this game since he had to miss pretty much the whole season.

There is a website that military can use to purchase tickets. I don't know the name of the site right now, but I'll try to get it for you. My friend got "dream seats" for a Redskin game back in September. They are usually 1500 dollar tickets that he got for $100.00 a piece. He got 4. I'll PM the info if I can get it.