Redskins dump D. Hall

PsyOps

Pixelated
And it's about time.

DeAngelo Hall released by Washington Redskins - ESPN

Cornerback DeAngelo Hall was released by the Washington Redskins on Monday, a casualty of the team's NFL-imposed salary cap penalty.

On the eve of the start of free agency, the Redskins also signed tackle Tony Pashos to a one-year deal, restructured the contract of defensive end Adam Carriker and tendered a qualifying offer to restricted free agent nose tackle Chris Baker.

Hall was cut because the Redskins were over the cap due to an $18 million sanction imposed for the way they structured contracts during the 2010 uncapped season. Without the penalty, Hall would almost certainly have remained in Washington.

I'd also like to think it was because he sucked. The D secondary has been this team's demise for years. Hall was the weakness of the secondary. I don't think it's any coincidence, with all the players they could have dumped, it turned out to be him. I hope he ends up in Dallas.

SoMdDude

I hope he ends up in Dallas.

I know right! He would give Tony a big ego boost when he doesn't intercept any passes in practice, something Tony is VERY accustomed to lol
:killingme

As A Skins fan, I am very glad Hall is done here! He ran his mouth A LOT and rarely backed it up... sure he had some good moments, but we all saw why ATL let him go.. he had all of the skills to be great but he was a head case.