Redskins Eyeing Bear's Lance Briggs

Kerad

He'd be a great addition, but won't come cheaply. He refuses to play for the 1-year, 7 Million dollar contract the Bears were to pay him with the franchise tag.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Kerad said:
He'd be a great addition, but won't come cheaply. He refuses to play for the 1-year, 7 Million dollar contract the Bears were to pay him with the franchise tag.

:offtopic: I also heard this morning that Theissman is out as ESPN announcer for Monday Night Football, being replaced by Ron Jawarski? :confused:

Kerad

nachomama said:
:offtopic: I also heard this morning that Theissman is out as ESPN announcer for Monday Night Football, being replaced by Ron Jawarski? :confused:
That's true. Theisman is being moved into the studio.

smsd

DA BEARS!!!
He is refusing to play for da bears because they won't give him a long term deal not because of the money or lack there of.

Ponytail

nachomama said:

Was on CNNsports/ESPN.com yesterday. I like Ron's ability to break down tape from week to week. He's a little overboard with the effort to try and sound like WWF's McMahon, but his game analysis is usually topnotch.

BuddyLee

Football addict
smsd said:
He is refusing to play for da bears because they won't give him a long term deal not because of the money or lack there of.
It's ALL about the money! A long-term deal secures at least some money whereby if he just had a 1-2 year contract it obviously wouldn't bring as much. He's upset that this small-market team isn't shelling out the big dollars for him; big dollars equates to long-term deals.

mainman

Set Trippin
seanboy79 said:
not much just living and working....you?
Tryin to make a dollar kid... If you ever come back through, you gotta stop on by, me and shorty are living on a farm now... PG's finest is a farmer... well sort of...:killingme :roflmao:

Ponytail

mainman said:
wtf? :confused: How do you even know this?

:lol: How do i know what? have you ever listened to him? he always talks about the game forcast like he's in a huddle...trying to force a more masculine tone. Sounds like McMahon to me. :shrug:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Ponytail said:
:lol: How do i know what? have you ever listened to him? he always talks about the game forcast like he's in a huddle...trying to force a more masculine tone. Sounds like McMahon to me. :shrug:

I can't wait to see them shave McMahon's head Sunday!