Redskins host a car show

angelbaby

'Redskins Rides' Car Show At Redskins Park

August 10, 2008

The Redskins and Eastern Motors are hosting "Redskins Rides," a car show to be held at Redskins Park on Sunday, Aug. 10 from 12 noon-7 p.m.

A collection of classic and modern cars, including some of the players' own cars, will be on display at the Redskins' year-round practice facility in Ashburn, Va.

It's an opportunity for fans to meet some of their favorite football players, take some photos, get autographs...and see their rides!

The event includes food and drinks, a moon-bounce for children, a live radio broadcast, live band, a DJ and an appearance by the Redskins Cheerleaders.

Ticket information:

Ages 18 and up: $15
Ages 3-17: $10
Ages 2 and under: FREE

I can't wait to go and take my kids! Buddylee, How about you? :buddies:

BuddyLee

Football addict
'Redskins Rides' Car Show At Redskins Park

August 10, 2008

The Redskins and Eastern Motors are hosting "Redskins Rides," a car show to be held at Redskins Park on Sunday, Aug. 10 from 12 noon-7 p.m.

A collection of classic and modern cars, including some of the players' own cars, will be on display at the Redskins' year-round practice facility in Ashburn, Va.

It's an opportunity for fans to meet some of their favorite football players, take some photos, get autographs...and see their rides!

The event includes food and drinks, a moon-bounce for children, a live radio broadcast, live band, a DJ and an appearance by the Redskins Cheerleaders.

Ticket information:

Ages 18 and up: $15
Ages 3-17: $10
Ages 2 and under: FREE

I can't wait to go and take my kids! Buddylee, How about you? :buddies:

Seem neat but that drive to training camp killed me last Saturday.

I might hit it up next year.

angelbaby

We were suppose to go but, a friend warned us how many peolpe would be there so we opted against it! Hope ya had a good time though.

BuddyLee

Football addict
We were suppose to go but, a friend warned us how many peolpe would be there so we opted against it! Hope ya had a good time though.
A burnt and peeling face and 28,000 fans wasn't good but as far as the time goes it was decent.

Got some autographs and shook Jim Zorns hand.