Redskins individual game tickets

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Does anyone know when they go on sale? I'd like to get tickets to the Bears game on October 20th. Or, if anyone here has season tickets and wants to offer up that game, let me know. TIA! :buddies:

Midnightrider

Does anyone know when they go on sale? I'd like to get tickets to the Bears game on October 20th. Or, if anyone here has season tickets and wants to offer up that game, let me know. TIA! :buddies:

they dont.....

season tickets get mailed out in august i think. You should see plenty of single games available on stubhub then.

thurley42

HY;FR
I've had tickets to the Bears game for about 6 weeks now...:shrug:

I used my super duper secret cool hookup though...

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
all games are sold out to season ticket holders. there is a several year long waiting list.

I understand this, but sometimes individual tickets are sold for single games. I just didn't know if there was a "release" date like the Chicago Bears do.

I'm also aware I can purchase tickets now through several means, and would get the actual hard tickets later in the summer.

Midnightrider

I understand this, but sometimes individual tickets are sold for single games. I just didn't know if there was a "release" date like the Chicago Bears do.

I'm also aware I can purchase tickets now through several means, and would get the actual hard tickets later in the summer.

I am not aware of this happening outside of resale on stubhub except during the week of the game in question. In the past those available seats for single games get offered to season ticket holders about 2 weeks prior to the game, if they aren't sold then, they get put up for public sale.

Right now stub hub would be your best bet.

SoMdDude

The Redskins have not sent out tickets yet. Even if you buy some off of stubhub or something, you will not receive them until ticket holders do, then ship them out.

The only single tickets the Redskins ever sell is from visiting player returns the week before said home game. Redskins games (general admission) have been sold out for like 40 years.

Also, depending on where the seats are located, prices went up this season, some only 10%, SOME 30% LIKE MINE UGHHH

Last edited: