Redskins License Plates now available

Cletus_Vandam

Amazing!!!

It's amazing how Maryland will memorialize the fans of a team not even in their own state!

Only in Maryland would something this ridiculous happen.

If they want to get the most bang for their buck, how 'bout a STEELERS fan Maryland tag!!!???

OldHillcrestGuy

It's amazing how Maryland will memorialize the fans of a team not even in their own state!

If they want to get the most bang for their buck, how 'bout a STEELERS fan Maryland tag!!!???

They play their home games in Maryland.

You could proably get enough people for a Steeler tag, dont they have tags for some colleges out of state.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I wish they would have done a little more than just the small logo.

But, I do like how they are going to auction off for charity 1-100

Just think of how much $$$ they will make for some of the more historic numbers 44,17,11,21 :yay:

allan1058

We really didnt need your negativity for this post, u know where they have Steelers license plates? In Pennsylvania!! SEE YA!!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

I saw a Maryland-tagged car on the road not too long ago; it had Pittsburgh Steeler window clings, a Pittsburgh Steeler tag thingy, a Pittsburgh Steeler flag, and to top it off, the Maryland License Plate said "RVNSSCK"

:roflmao: