Redskins parking pass...

Steve

Enjoying life!
cattitude said:
Shoulda asked...I'll inquire...not hopeful...but..what's your limit?
I don't think he wants to spend more than $25 for a pair. Can you arrange that?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
You have to have a parking pass to park at the lots at the field. However, there is parking further away, and you will have to walk and pay thru the nose for. Oh, and get there real early to even stand a chance to park. Your best bet, if you don't get a parking pass with your tix, is to drive up to the closest metro stop and ride metro in. JMO

BuddyLee

Football addict
cattitude said:
Shoulda asked...I'll inquire...not hopeful...but..what's your limit?
Depends on the seats, I don't want a yellow post right in front of my face.:lol:

My max would probably be $200. Its no biggie though with this being a last second effort and all.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
Depends on the seats, I don't want a yellow post right in front of my face.:lol:

My max would probably be $200. Its no biggie though with this being a last second effort and all.
Anything for a chance to meet Vrai and Larry's daughter, huh BuddyLee? :whistle:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Parking at FedEx...

If you don't get a pass, you go to the cash lot.

Never done that, so, no advice.

The best solution so far, aside from walking, is an orange or purple pass. They ain't cheap but they are closest to the stadium and you can go to exit 15, which maybe 10% of the people use. Much easier getting in and out.