Redskins & Pilly

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I was so excited to get to watch this game sitting right next to my hubby, but wow, I'm almost embarrassed.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Typically, for us, good preseasons have been a bad omen. In fact, IIRC, two of our superbowl years were 0-4 preseasons

I was just telling my husband that. I would rather see them lose every preseason game, that way I know they have half a chance. :killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I was just telling my husband that. I would rather see them lose every preseason game, that way I know they have half a chance. :killingme

Yeah. It's probably better for focus to not be walking around thinking you're doing just fine. I mean, penalties galore, not real sharp.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Typically, for us, good preseasons have been a bad omen. In fact, IIRC, two of our superbowl years were 0-4 preseasons

At least for this frist game, it seems to have been a mistake not to play RG a little in the preseason. But the first half was the whole team. Complete, full team, mental breakdown.

Second half the Skins woke up and Philly ran out of gas. I'm still optimistic.

I just want to know why they kept Hall and Wilson.

MrSnyder

The best things in life are free / But you can keep them for the birds and bees / Now give me money / (That's what I want) / That's what I want / (That's what I want):yahoo::yahoo: