Redskins Preseason Games For Sale (LL)

SoMdDude

Redskins Preseason For Sale (LL) Jaguars

I am selling lower level tickets for The Jaguars game, for less than face value.
They are in the 9th row in front of the band, endzone seats in section 112
Seats 3-5

8/9 vs. Bills 7pm ET (TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD!)

8/28 vs. Jaguars 7pm ET

$200 , includes THREE TICKETS + Green Parking Pass
That is $60 for each ticket and 20 for the parking pass
Face value for each ticket is almost 110 each, 200 for each game is as low as i will go

I prefer local pickup to DC/MD and VA, but i will ship anywhere if you include a extra $12 for 2nd day shipping.
I do have paypal (verfied member)
If meeting in person cash only.. i've been burned in the past by bounced checks, thanks.

HTTR!

(pic taken from my seats)
http://static.redskinsheads.com/5/uc/3/21/0772226988010.jpg

Last edited:

AndyMarquisLIVE

I am selling both sets of my lower level tickets for BOTH preseason games, for less than face value. Buy one game or both, not selling both games together, but if u want them...
They are in the 9th row in front of the band, endzone seats in section 112
Seats 3-5

8/9 vs. Bills 7pm ET

8/28 vs. Jaguars 7pm ET

$200 for each game, includes THREE TICKETS + Green Parking Pass
That is $60 for each ticket and 20 for the parking pass
Face value for each ticket is almost 110 each, 200 for each game is as low as i will go

I prefer local pickup to DC/MD and VA, but i will ship anywhere if you include a extra $12 for 2nd day shipping.
I do have paypal (verfied member)
If meeting in person cash only.. i've been burned in the past by bounced checks, thanks.

HTTR!

(pic taken from my seats)
http://static.redskinsheads.com/5/uc/3/21/0772226988010.jpg

Southern Maryland Online Classifieds - Advertising that Works! :smack:

I might be contacting you about Jaguars tickets. :yay:

SoMdDude

Tickets still available, if no one responds by wednesday night for the bills tickets, i will be donating them and my parking pass to charity to write off on my taxes, thanks.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
I got an e-mail from the Redskins website that they are selling lower level seats for $250 with parking pass for this weekend's game.