Redskins; RGIII begins...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...and let us hope it doesn't also end...tonight.

A team that had, at best, an average offensive line, has three starters out for tonight and the Bill's come in seeking to improve on an already good pass rush.

:jameo:

Asmodeus

....=o&o>
...and let us hope it doesn't also end...tonight.

A team that had, at best, an average offensive line, has three starters out for tonight and the Bill's come in seeking to improve on an already good pass rush.

Good luck! Am sitting here in my Ravens jersey, staring at the clock... 4.5 more hours??????

:cds:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Good luck! Am sitting here in my Ravens jersey, staring at the clock... 4.5 more hours??????

:cds:

See, if I was you, I'd be terrified of the next 4 weeks. You've got nothing to gain and much to lose. Whereas, as a Redskin fan, this is more or less our Superbowl.

Asmodeus

....=o&o>
See, if I was you, I'd be terrified of the next 4 weeks. You've got nothing to gain and much to lose. Whereas, as a Redskin fan, this is more or less our Superbowl.

Man you are tough! lol... you gotta give that kid a break... first time in front of an NFL crowd and he ain't going up against the 2nd string... He's gonna get snaps against the 1st string defense... He should be hyperventilating long about now... naw... he's been playing football for awhile...

I'm excited to see some of the young kids new in, and a couple who didn't get camps because of the lockout... Should be great fun...

Best outcome is good fun and no injuries!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I hope ya'll are prepared for the Bucs on the 29th!

It's our year this year :whistle:

We'll see. Being a 'Skins fan is in my blood, but living in the Tampa Bay area, I'd like to see the Buccs do well. My real team is the Ravens. I have a few to choose from, so my football season gets pretty interesting.

Speaking of, is there a pool this year. If so count me in. I always look forward to it.

Last edited:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Why did they play him only 3 series?

The "plan" was 12 to 20 plays, no sure why exactly; my take would be to help prevent injury but not sure.....I would like to see Cousins get some time, you know RG will be on the team