Redskins sign Novak...again!

BuddyLee

Football addict
http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=20778

The Redskins have re-signed kicker Nick Novak, the team announced on Tuesday. Novak will take over place kicking duties for John Hall, who was placed on injured reserve.

Novak returns to the Redskins after spending the latter half of the 2005 regular season and the 2006 preseason with the Arizona Cardinals.

The former Maryland standout made his NFL debut with the Redskins on Sept. 19, 2005, against the Dallas Cowboys on Monday Night Football. He ended up kicking a game-winning PAT to defeat the Cowboys 14-13 at Texas Stadium, and he also had a touchdown-saving tackle on a kickoff return in that game.

Two weeks later, on Oct. 3, 2005, Novak was the hero of FedExField, after kicking a game-winning 39-yard field goal in overtime to help the Redskins defeat the Seattle Seahawks 20-17.

Overall, Novak was 5-of-7 on field goals, with a long of 39 yards, and 15-of-15 on PATs for the Redskins.

Here's to hoping for no misses.:cheers:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Softballkid said:
:yeahthat:

And I just picked up John Hall on fantasy :banghead:

My normal kicker has a bye this week (Ryan Longwell)... I knew Hall was questionable right now...but I thought he would start this weekend... guess I better pick up someone else for the week :ohwell:
I'm in a large league and surprisingly Robbie Gould of the Chicago Bears was hiding from all of them. I picked him up and never looked back.:yay:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
BuddyLee said:
I'm in a large league and surprisingly Robbie Gould of the Chicago Bears was hiding from all of them. I picked him up and never looked back.:yay:

:high5: hell yeah, he is a big scorer in fantasy this year :yay: