redskins tickets for Sunday

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
I have 2 for sale if anyone is interested for this weekends game against the Dolphins. They are located in section 418 row 14 seats 7 and 8.

email me a offer at bfmcvs1@yahoo.com

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
nachomama said:
I'm looking for as many as I can get my hands on for October 21st...

too bad it wasn't the 9/23 or 10/7 game.............won't need those either

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
YEAH!!!! Hubby and I are going to that game. Die hard Fins fans here. GO DOLPHINS!!!!!

mainman

Set Trippin
getbent said:
YEAH!!!! Hubby and I are going to that game. Die hard Fins fans here. GO DOLPHINS!!!!!
Shorty and I will be there... at the cost of missing his first pee wee game this year...

:goskins:

mainman

Set Trippin
nachomama said:
I'm looking for as many as I can get my hands on for October 21st...

nachomama said:
:faint: To a REDSKINS game? :jet:

I know a lot of people who do though. :huggy:

Either my comprehension skillz are weak or you have just reached a new level of dizzyness....:jameo:

mainman

Set Trippin
Pete said:
Trust me, this was not an easy call... I actually left the final decision up to him (and he struggled with it too) but in the end, he decided he would rather go to the game...

Pete

Repete
mainman said:
Trust me, this was not an easy call... I actually left the final decision up to him (and he struggled with it too) but in the end, he decided he would rather go to the game...
Maybe.........just maybe if you sent an email to Dan Snyder he would send the helicopter for you so he could play his game, then be wisked away to Fedex just in time for kick off. :yay:

Can't hurt to ask. :shrug: