Redskins tickets

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
Anyone have two tickets to the Redskins vs. Saints game for this weekend. I found them for as cheap as 25.00 on stubhub but I figured I would see if anyone on here has any they are trying to get rid of. TIA

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Anyone have two tickets to the Redskins vs. Saints game for this weekend. I found them for as cheap as 25.00 on stubhub but I figured I would see if anyone on here has any they are trying to get rid of. TIA

You must be a Saints fan. :yahoo:

angelbaby

:howdy: Make sure you get a parking pass also. Check craigslist for tickets. I got tickets at the beginning of the season off there. 2 tickets and parking pass included for less than $100 and they were in the 100 section which are great seats. Good luck! :buddies:

Peter Forsberg

They are a dime a dozen season ticket holders are looking to dump them anyway they can. I will be at the game thanks to a season ticket holder. Yeah I'm an Eagles fan but an avid football fan.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Out of all the games I've been to in the past five years the Saints game last year was by far the loudest. That includes divisional.

Great game that was too.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
I found a lot of tickets on stubhub for very cheap but I would rather get them from someone here that is trying to sell theres first. If I don't find any by tomorrow I will just buy them through stubhub.