100% Goapele Head!
Peter Forsberg said:
Turn your T.V. on!

Unfortunately, the V-Chip blocks out sports on my bedroom tv. :ohwell:

And I don't feel like going to turn on any other ones. :coffee:

I did google his pic and you're right he's not my type. :flowers:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I checked the entire roster and couldn't find my former future baby daddy. But, it may have been the one named Santana Moss. However, after going through the entire 2006 team roster. I've decided that this player is the finest of them all. I'm now in deep like and I owe it all to you for starting this thread. :huggy:

Peter Forsberg

LexiGirl75 said:
I checked the entire roster and couldn't find my former future baby daddy. But, it may have been the one named Santana Moss. However, after going through the entire 2006 team roster. I've decided that this player is the finest of them all. I'm now in deep like and I owe it all to you for starting this thread. :huggy:
Don't you like TightEnds??? Chris Cooley likes women with 2 legs. I know he needs to do something with his fro.

Last edited:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Peter Forsberg said:
Don't you like TightEnds??? Chris Cooley likes women with 2 legs. I know he needs to do something with his fro.

I saw him and I thought hmm... like a lot of men, Chris Cooley has a lot of maturing to do. :whistle:

Merry Christmas Peter. :flowers:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Shawn Taylor...

...is not the Skins worst player though I understand wondering what the heck happened to him.

The guy is an attacking kind of player and last year amd his rookie year he didn't have to do much but read and react. This year he's gotta call the coverages and has more responsibilities; things he's not as good at.

Adam Archulleta has been made the teams scapeboat yet it's no more fair or accurate to call him the Skins 'worst' player. He, like Taylor, didn't suddenly lose his talent or forget how to play.

At the end of the day, the Redskins have so many problems it ain't even funny. One of them is not Shaw Taylors talent or ability. He's not the coach and he doesn't pick positions.

Two-er

Taylor has been asked to become a cover safety since the Skins have nobody else who can cover. (Springs is good but he's been hurt most of the year). Taylor's basically playing out of position.

Peter Forsberg

Larry Gude said:
...is not the Skins worst player though I understand wondering what the heck happened to him.

The guy is an attacking kind of player and last year amd his rookie year he didn't have to do much but read and react. This year he's gotta call the coverages and has more responsibilities; things he's not as good at.

Adam Archulleta has been made the teams scapeboat yet it's no more fair or accurate to call him the Skins 'worst' player. He, like Taylor, didn't suddenly lose his talent or forget how to play.

At the end of the day, the Redskins have so many problems it ain't even funny. One of them is not Shaw Taylors talent or ability. He's not the coach and he doesn't pick positions.
But Gibbs is such a great coach. Washington fans wanted Gibbs and they got him. Is Taylor a probowl saftey? Not even close.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And therein...

Peter Forsberg said:
But Gibbs is such a great coach. Washington fans wanted Gibbs and they got him. Is Taylor a probowl saftey? Not even close.

...layeth the Rub; Gibbs is NOT coaching any more.

The man built his legend coaching; innovating offense, making halftime adjustments, having a solid feel for the pulse of the game.

Now, he is a CEO, delegating, reading reports, holding meetings, assuaging the fears of the stock holders.