Redskins

PsyOps

Pixelated
I was wondering what happened to all the pre game trash talking from the redskin faithful?

You won't get it from me. Lost my faith about 15 years ago. I don't know what happens to these guys... they play like fire is under their ass, then sign a nice lucrative contract and they turn to crap. I know it's only been 2 games, but Cousins is already establishing a trend: either throw it in the dirt or interception.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I was wondering what happened to all the pre game trash talking from the redskin faithful?

There sure wasn't any talking from the skins fans at the game. Seemed like all I could hear was all the Dallas faithful in attendance.

RPMDAD

They are my sentimental favorites, and i had hopes for them today and was disappointed again. However my main team the Patriots pulled out a win with the third string quarterback and Gronkowski out. Go PATS. They are my sentimental favorites unless they are playing the Patriots.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It all starts with defense. That's how you win at this game. The redskins have had a mediocre d line, which is where you start. They still have a mediocre d line and it shows. Cousins is playing poorly right now, trying to do too much. Team game. It wasn't all his fault when they did well last year. It's not all his fault now. If your defense can't shut down and make things tough on a rookie qb, the best qb there is can only do so much. :shrug:

PsyOps

Pixelated
It all starts with defense. That's how you win at this game. The redskins have had a mediocre d line, which is where you start. They still have a mediocre d line and it shows. Cousins is playing poorly right now, trying to do too much. Team game. It wasn't all his fault when they did well last year. It's not all his fault now. If your defense can't shut down and make things tough on a rookie qb, the best qb there is can only do so much. :shrug:

Cousins has consistently, for two weeks now, throw pass after pass either in the dirt or over the receiver. Two long passes for easy TDs and he threw it clear over their heads. Throwing into heavy coverage. One bad decision after another. You can redirect to the D if you want. This was a big deal making this guy their 'franchise' QB; and now that he's got the juicy dollars he goes to crap. It's the same ole story with this team; Snyder thinking money is going to buy a winning team.

Oh, and while you're talking D... Breeland has to go. The guy SUCKS!

Grumpy

Trying to explain that to all-knowing haters is a lost cause, as you well know.

PsyOps

Pixelated
They were one errant pass from winning.

They had several opportunities to score TDs and had to settle for 3. So many missed opportunities; that one score shouldn't have really been close. But........... we're talking about the Redskins.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
They also allowed their franchise back of just a year removed to waltz into the end zone for the winning TD. Oh, that humble Alfred Morris. I'm sure he got a kick out of that.

RPMDAD

Well even though my go to team is the Patriots, my sentimental team has always been the Redskins and after winning their last 4 games i will say. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS.