Reeducation Camps Coming

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
AOC proposes funding to deprogram white supremacists

The federal government needs to fund the de-programming of white supremacists and conspiracy theorists, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Friday night.

“The White supremacist cause is futile, it’s nihilist,” AOC, a Democrat who represents parts of The Bronx and Queens, said during a virtual town hall meeting Friday night.

“Their world will never exist. That’s why we’re seeing violence right now.,” she said, speaking in the wake of the violent siege on the US Capitol by radical supporters of President Trump.

“We have to pick up those pieces.”

Ocasio-Cortez said the House subcommittee on civil rights she serves on has held hearings over the prior two years on white supremacy and said there are programs to “de-radicalize” brain-washed adherents.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I thought "conversion therapy" was bad. I wonder if AOC was able to interview any Uighurs or Jews before this verbal diarrhea poured forth from her gaping maw.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

Hijinx

Well folks I will go to camp when she sends BLM and ANTIFA to camp.

It isn't White Supremacists who are shooting up Democrat cities every weekend, and killing their own people.
It wasn't white Supremacists who stormed the Capitol, Just Republicans who let their adrenalin and the ANTIFA instigators lead them astray.
Of course idiots like this woman would like to believe it was white Supremacists, but it wasn't.
This woman has never seen real white Supremacists, just a few nut cases who creep around claiming to be.

Hate is just not built into normal white people like it is built into this woman and a blacks who want to riot and loot when a criminal is shot by police.
If anyone needs treatment for their hate AOC is a prime candidate.