Reform Candidate For Charles Commissioner!

Hello, all. I am Kurt Wolfgang. I am running for Commissioner in Charles County.

I entered the race due to frustration with the way things are being run in Charles County. Property taxes are going up 10% per year, with the blessing of the Commissioners. Good people are leaving the County as a result to live elsewhere.

The Commissioners voted to dump radioactive waste into the Potomac River. I am opposed to this and tried to get them to stop dumping this dangerous substance (polonium) into the river. They ignored my letter, and so I have sued to stop the dumping.

Now, the County has put out a warning to stay out of the water in many, if not most, areas of the County this summer, because they have detected high levels of fecal bacteria. For more on this travesty, see my website.

If you are happy with the way Charles County is being run, then you do not want to vote for me. If you want a better-run County, check out my website at :

wolfgangcommissioner.com

I hope that you who are intelligent enough to be interested in this election forum will help me to spread the word.

Thanks,

Kurt Wolfgang

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
WolfgangCommiss said:
Hello, all. I am Kurt Wolfgang. I am running for Commissioner in Charles County.

I entered the race due to frustration with the way things are being run in Charles County. Property taxes are going up 10% per year, with the blessing of the Commissioners. Good people are leaving the County as a result to live elsewhere.

The Commissioners voted to dump radioactive waste into the Potomac River. I am opposed to this and tried to get them to stop dumping this dangerous substance (polonium) into the river. They ignored my letter, and so I have sued to stop the dumping.

Now, the County has put out a warning to stay out of the water in many, if not most, areas of the County this summer, because they have detected high levels of fecal bacteria. For more on this travesty, see my website.

If you are happy with the way Charles County is being run, then you do not want to vote for me. If you want a better-run County, check out my website at :

wolfgangcommissioner.com

I hope that you who are intelligent enough to be interested in this election forum will help me to spread the word.

Thanks,

Kurt Wolfgang
Charles County SUCKS.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
WolfgangCommiss said:

wolfgangcommissioner.com

Thanks,

Kurt Wolfgang

You do not get disability because you are :jameo: and want to dump child support laws do you?? :eyebrow:

K

Kain99

Welcome! I look forward to a breath of fresh air! Please..... Be a breath of fresh air. :huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
WolfgangCommiss said:
No, Dear. No disability, and no children.
Good, because we already have a candidate like that on here. :lol:

Welcome to the forums, Kurt. Good luck with your campaign!

vanbells said:
I just wanted to wish a good luck on your campaign. :howdy:

Who are you running against?

THe incumbent is a woman by the name of Edith Patterson. Nice enough, just not leading in the right direction.

She has two ooponents in the primary on Sep 12, and the winner and I contest in November.

Thanks for your interest. Cute dog photo, too.

Kurt Wolfgang wolfgangcommissioner.com

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
WolfgangCommiss said:
Thanks, Ken for lighting the candle instead of cursing the darkness. Here it is:

Wolfgangcommissioner.com
Your link still doesnt work. Make sure you have the complete address after the URL= within the first brackets. I fixed it in the quoted message above.

Eric

Vrem for Commissioner
It is nice to see you on the forum Kurt. This makes 3 candidates from Charles County now on this forum.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

Eric said:
It is nice to see you on the forum Kurt. This makes 3 candidates from Charles County now on this forum.
:larry: Yes, I am beginning to think that other St. Mary's County candidates are kind of timid and bashful to come out to this Community Forum, after all, posters here get to talk back at ya, and that is a lot of heat for those other candidates.
:whistle:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
JPC said:
:larry: Yes, I am beginning to think that other St. Mary's County candidates are kind of timid and bashful to come out to this Community Forum, after all, posters here get to talk back at ya, and that is a lot of heat for those other candidates.

Nice to see them ignore you too.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
JPC said:
: and that is a lot of heat for those other candidates.
No, not really. Most of the other candidates have a logical thought process. Most of the other candidates aren't criminals and thieves. Most of the other candidates have actually worked and are still working for a living. You're only in the "hot seat" because not only do you play a window licker on here, but you're also a window licker in real life.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

Chasey_Lane said:
No, not really. Most of the other candidates have a logical thought process. Most of the other candidates aren't criminals and thieves. Most of the other candidates have actually worked and are still working for a living. You're only in the "hot seat" because not only do you play a window licker on here, but you're also a window licker in real life.
:larry: C_L, talking for all the other candidates of SMC but not one is speaking for themself - except me - THE WIZARD!
:killingme ................ :lmao:

R

residentofcre

Eric said:

Eric... I like your platform...

If both of us are elected... we would be working together for Southern Maryland... I'm glad you would have Waldorf to deal with...

What is your view of Southern Maryland overall?

What's your take on Reality Check Plus?