Relations with Large People.................

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
"Welcome to LargeMingle.com - the leading community for plus-size singles and admirers in the world.

Here you could mingle with hundreds of thousands of plus size singles, big beautiful women
and big handsome men. This is definitely the perfect website for you, that proves size is only a number! We specialize in helping you seek partners for dating, relationship, friendship and marriage.

BBW - Big Beautiful Women
BHM - Big Handsome Men
SSBBW - Super-Sized Big Beautiful Women
FA - BBW Admirers,or any combination of the above. "

BigPersonal-BBW, BHM, BBW singles, BHM singles, BBW dating, BBW personals, BBW photos, Plus size singles, Big Women, Big Men, Large Women, FA

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto
"Welcome to LargeMingle.com - the leading community for plus-size singles and admirers in the world.

Here you could mingle with hundreds of thousands of plus size singles, big beautiful women
and big handsome men. This is definitely the perfect website for you, that proves size is only a number! We specialize in helping you seek partners for dating, relationship, friendship and marriage.

BHM - Big Handsome Men

BigPersonal-BBW, BHM, BBW singles, BHM singles, BBW dating, BBW personals, BBW photos, Plus size singles, Big Women, Big Men, Large Women, FA

Life member or webmaster?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Is she really fat? If so, then why do these hot ex boyfriends still yearn for her?

If they took 43 inches off your bust, yet they were still too big.....

If anyone yearned for her, would she get on here lamenting her lack of dates?

sockgirl77

It's not all it's cracked up to be. You want some of mine?

Hell no. I don't do leftovers. There's some reason that you left their asses. And the one has too many kids. Doesn't matter how freakin' hot he was, I'd beat the crap out of his psycho ex the first time the biatch looked at my car. Let alone key it.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Hell no. I don't do leftovers. There's some reason that you left their asses. And the one has too many kids. Doesn't matter how freakin' hot he was, I'd beat the crap out of his psycho ex the first time the biatch looked at my car. Let alone key it.

Thus me saying someone missing you isn't all it's cracked up to be. :starcat: I'd rather they not miss me.

lovinmaryland

WHAT.... let me just say this right now if any biatch keyed my car it would be on like fluckin donkey kong :boxing:

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!

BHM - Big Handsome Men

Sing it, everybody, got somebody, everybody needs some love:larry: