Relief Factor

frequentflier

happy to be living
As advertised on FOX news.
My background includes a lot of physical labor and I have been hard on my body over the years. I am overweight which has added stress to my knees and lower back. My chiropractor says I have osteo arthritis. I was taking turmeric for a couple years and stopped when I ran out about a month ago. Though I feel it helped, in the past several months, I have had to make some pain killer most days; mostly advil or Tylenol but stronger stuff on bad days.
I started Relief Factor a little over two weeks ago and have not had to take any pain killers. The ingredients in it are for inflammation and it has helped me already!
They start you on a high dose and it is pretty inexpensive. Moving forward, it looks like it will cost about $80 a month but well worth it if it continues to give me some relief!

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As advertised on FOX news.
My background includes a lot of physical labor and I have been hard on my body over the years. I am overweight which has added stress to my knees and lower back. My chiropractor says I have osteo arthritis. I was taking termeric for a couple years and stopped when I ran out about a month ago. Though I feel it helped, in the past several months, I have had to make some pain killer most days; mostly advil or Tylenol but stronger stuff on bad days.
I started Relief Factor a little over two weeks ago and have not had to take any pain killers. The ingredients in it are for inflammation and it has helped me already!
They start you on a high dose and it is pretty inexpensive. Moving forward, it looks like it will cost about $80 a month but well worth it if it continues to give me some relief!

Does it say what's in it?

frequentflier

happy to be living
I just received notification that my next months shipment was coming soon. It will be about $90 with shipping.
AND WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY!
For the 30 day "quick start", you are supposed to take three packets (4 capsules ea) a day. Some days I only took two and I feel great!
Friday, I scored some white oak and we had to take our hydraulic splitter over to be able to make the pieces manageable (still huge chunks that will have to be split further). We moved a heck of a lot of wood -and there's more- and I was not even sore yesterday! My only ache was a wrist I have been having problems with.
I highly recommend this product! My chiropractor was happy I am addressing my pain with supplements instead of drugs.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Hi FF! So glad this product is working for you. Now that we know someone who uses it successfully, my husband is all about trying it. Sure hope he has as great an outcome!

frequentflier

happy to be living

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Glad you've found something to help out with the discomfort.
Was thinking of you yesterday while taking stock in my firewood supply. I'm a little short for comfort at the moment.
Dropped the ball last year when I had the chance for a great score. Just didn't have it in me at the time.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Glad you've found something to help out with the discomfort.
Was thinking of you yesterday while taking stock in my firewood supply. I'm a little short for comfort at the moment.
Dropped the ball last year when I had the chance for a great score. Just didn't have it in me at the time.

You know we'll always share with you! We would welcome your help with the other half of this white oak...esp if you have a long bar chain saw! Give me a shout! Or stop by!

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
You know we'll always share with you! We would welcome your help with the other half of this white oak...esp if you have a long bar chain saw! Give me a shout! Or stop by!
Appreciate that.
Business has me slammed at the moment.
Don't have a long bar saw but have access to one.
Weekends are always better.

Lump

I ordered it for my husband. I hope it helps him as much as it has helped you!!!
My husband can't remember to take it so I started taking it about 9 days ago. I had already been taking a daily Turmeric pill prior. I believe it is working. Not anywhere as stiff in the morning when I get up and no aches and pains after fishing all day. Sometimes casting the rod over and over will make my shoulders and back sore.

So far so good :dance:

frequentflier

happy to be living
I took 1000mg of turmeric a day for a month and didn't notice any improvement.
When I ran out of it, I felt the difference right away. My body responds well to it. I called Relief factor yesterday and asked they delay auto ship for awhile. They recommend two packets a day and I am good with one!