Remember the pinhead who wrecked the Ferrarri?

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Bad enough wasn't bad enough:

LOS ANGELES - The Swedish video game entrepreneur involved in the 162-mph crash of a Ferrari has been arrested, accused of grand theft for an unauthorized collection of exotic cars, authorities said.

Detectives concluded that the wrecked Enzo Ferrari — one of only 400 made — along with a Mercedes and another Enzo Ferrari in Stefan Eriksson's collection were actually owned by British financial institutions, said Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore.

Eriksson apparently brought the cars to Los Angeles when he moved from Britain last year, but the financial institutions that held the titles said his payments had lapsed. Authorities have said the $600,000 Mercedes had been reported stolen to London's Scotland Yard. The Ferrari was worth more than $1 million.

All three cars have been confiscated, and Eriksson, 44, was arrested at his Bel-Air home Saturday, Whitmore said.

Full Story: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060410/ap_on_re_us/ferrari_crash

Agee

Railroad said:
Since "pinheads" should stick together...

I know personnely a "Bic Head" that still feels remorse for a situation that should of never happened!

Love you guys, you're the best :flowers:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Airgasm said:

I know personnely a "Bic Head" that still feels remorse for a situation that should of never happened!

:confused:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:

:huggy: