Remember this??

Dakota

~~~~~~~

Sorry for the 15 seconds of advertisement. This is a good one - my son asked me if I ever heard this song and I'm like... sure back in my clubbing days. Then I noticed *who* Marky Mark was... :shocking:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
That's just awful.

However, Marky Mark has built a heck of a career.

Oh yeah he has built one hell of a career.... so you can imagine my surprise seeing him as Marky Mark. :lol: He was also an original "New Kids on the Block." I just never knew or realized that.

sockgirl77

I've followed him since I was 12 years old. He's a great actor and is sooooooooooooooooo hot! His brother has been in a few movies too. He did an amazing job in the Sixth Sense.

kalmd

Oh yeah he has built one hell of a career.... so you can imagine my surprise seeing him as Marky Mark. :lol: He was also an original "New Kids on the Block." I just never knew or realized that.

His brother Donnie was in NKOTB. Donnie now plays on the show Blue Bloods.

mitzi

I remember well. My daughter was about 13 when this was out and on MTV constantly. She had the hots for him as well as Donnie.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I had a poster of Mary Mark on my bedroom closet door. My dad tore down his Calvein Klein picture and ripped it to pieces. As an adult I understand why. I've been a fan since his early days. :lol: He was so dreamy. Heck even though he's going bald, I still find him :hot: And I've watched all his movies...sad huh? :lol:

Attachments

• Marky Mark.jpg
    Marky Mark.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 114
  • marky-mark-calvin-klein-643.jpg
    marky-mark-calvin-klein-643.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 117

mitzi

I had a poster of Mary Mark on my bedroom closet door. My dad tore down his Calvein Klein picture and ripped it to pieces. As an adult I understand why. I've been a fan since his early days. :lol: He was so dreamy. Heck even though he's going bald, I still find him :hot: And I've watched all his movies...sad huh? :lol:

This makes me feel OLD

sockgirl77

:drool:

Dakota

~~~~~~~

Last I saw him, he was hanging out with a foul·mouthed teddy bear. :ohwell:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
That movie cracked me up!

I thought my husband was going to pass out from laughing so hard.

There were funny parts but I sort of felt like it was more 'guy' humor. I'm not saying it wasn't a funny movie, it was... but I think my husband thought it was much funnier than me.

sockgirl77

I thought my husband was going to pass out from laughing so hard.

There were funny parts but I sort of felt like it was more 'guy' humor. I'm not saying it wasn't a funny movie, it was... but I think my husband thought it was much funnier than me.

I think like a guy so it made my Top 10 All-time favorite list. :lol: