Remember When....

This_person

Remember when there was a compound funded and run by Muslims that was teaching kidnapped school kids how to shoot up schools, and they were let go by the courts and the government bulldozed their compound to hide it, and we just all pretended that never happened?

Ahhh, those were the days.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
We have many more important things to worry about! Colossal problems....

Like stopping a decent family man with a spotless record and impeccable reputation from getting on the Supreme Court! WE CAN'T LET PEOPLE LIKE THAT SERVE AS JUSTICES!!!! :cussing: :cds:

transporter

remember when the United States of America:

*was the leader of the free world?

*worked with allies?

*worked to defeat communism?

*created a global trading structure that reduced the potential for another world war?

*helped those in need?

*defended the weak?

*helped grow the global economic pie instead of being solely focused on the US's portion of the existing pie?

*stood up to Russia?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

*worked with allies?

*created a global trading structure that reduced the potential for another world war?

*helped those in need?

*defended the weak?

*helped grow the global economic pie instead of being solely focused on the US's portion of the existing pie?

*stood up to Russia?
Absolutely.

And then some Marxist, Muslim ####bag from Chicago got elected and ####ed it all up!

Glad to see you coming around. :yay:

Hijinx

Absolutely.

And then some Marxist, Muslim ####bag from Chicago got elected and ####ed it all up!

Glad to see you coming around. :yay:

Amen brother. We all remember that. Thanks for reminding us Tranny.

BOP

*worked with allies?

*helped those in need?

*defended the weak?

*stood up to Russia?

Yup, and then came Obama, who dropped a deuce in the punch bowl.

This_person

*worked with allies?

*helped those in need?

*defended the weak?

*stood up to Russia?

See, here's the thing, TJ. Everything I said was demonstrably true. All of those things ACTUALLY HAPPENED that I wrote.

What you did was list a bunch of unrelated things that are your opinion as not being true anymore, but are very easily argued against. You can't argue against what I wrote (except for the snarky "forget about it" part).

Every single opinion you listed is easily disputed. In opinion, with facts on both sides, people can have opinions.

Try talking facts instead of feelings. Like, how do we not work with allies? Did we pull out of treaties? How are we no longer working to defeat communism? Is there a new trading structure being put in place that does not have countries heavily invested in one another, thus reducing the potential for another world war? What is the constitutional basis for helping "those in need"? In need of what? What is the constitutional basis for "defending the weak"? Defending who from what? What is the constitutional basis for limiting the US piece of the economic pie (as if it is a static and not elastic thing) to favor other nations? In what way have we backed down from Russian aggression?

Try posting some facts, and debating your opinions. Or, just STFU. Or don't, I really don't care.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

*was the leader of the free world? - still is

*worked with allies? - still do, we just now require them to pay their portion

*worked to defeat communism? - :confused: where is Communism today :shrug:

*created a global trading structure that reduced the potential for another world war? - last time I checked such institutions were still in place

*helped those in need? - US still give out billions in Foreign Aid and spends Billions domestically on welfare

*defended the weak? - where is the US NOT Defending the Week ?

*helped grow the global economic pie instead of being solely focused on the US's portion of the existing pie? - you think China is our Friend ? China has been ripping off our Intellectual Property Decades

*stood up to Russia? - where is the US NOT Standing up to Russia, and what do we have to Stand up to them For .... Last I heard we were still putting up Missiles in Poland AGAINST the wishes of Russia - something OBAMA Refused to do - now that Trump is on Office Poland is buying 10 billion dollars worth of Missile Defense Systems

On March 26, 2012, there occurred a microphone gaffe between President Obama and President Medvedev. Obama said that he would have "more flexibility" to deal with controversial issues such as missile defense. He was heard telling Medvedev, "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space." Medvedev told the president in English, "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…" and President Obama continued his statement, "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility." Medvedev responded saying, again in English, "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir."[32]

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

Hijinx

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

Obama sold Uranium to Russia so they could send it to Iran to build nuclear weapons with.
Obama helped ISIS by sending them shoulder fired rockets
Obama's ally was Iran
Obama didn't stand up to anybody, He bowed to most.