Remember when

GregV814

Ronald Reagan was inaugurated, people said he was too old....Don Henley's song, "age of innocence" had a line about a "tired old man we elected King " even old Phil Collins had a video of Reagan being asleep in the bathtub in his song, "Land of Illusion".... some comedian quipped Bill Clinton make women wet their pants while Reagan wet his own pants????

Old Joe was almost 9 years older than RR when he was appointed.

dave20

There is no one around at this point in time that could hold the light for Regan to run by. I think one of the largest contributors for his success was the Cabinet and Advisors he surrounded himself with. First I don't and never did think Biden was up to the task but he is also surrounded by a bunch that want to push their personal agenda as opposed to doing what's best for the country. I think that the weakness and lack of a consistent message from the current administration has opened a small wound allowing the sharks of the world to smell the blood in the water.

And even if Joe were 9 years younger I still don't think he would have commanded the respect of the parasites he has surrounded himself with.

All that said I wish Joe a speedy recovery from the COVID. Don't like his politics but I wish him no harm.

herb749

There is no one around at this point in time that could hold the light for Regan to run by. I think one of the largest contributors for his success was the Cabinet and Advisors he surrounded himself with. First I don't and never did think Biden was up to the task but he is also surrounded by a bunch that want to push their personal agenda as opposed to doing what's best for the country. I think that the weakness and lack of a consistent message from the current administration has opened a small wound allowing the sharks of the world to smell the blood in the water.

And even if Joe were 9 years younger I still don't think he would have commanded the respect of the parasites he has surrounded himself with.

All that said I wish Joe a speedy recovery from the COVID. Don't like his politics but I wish him no harm.

Its because he's not in charge .