Rental or Trail Ride barns in the area?

Sparks

A friend wants to take his kids horseback riding. Is there anywhere in the area to do that? Guided trail ride or maybe even a one time lesson thing. I couldn't think of anywhere.

Sparks

Didn't know that place was still doing business. Always heard it was quite a dump but have never personally been there.

Sparks

I heard the same thing. If you go let us know what you thought.

Oh, I'm not going.... :whistle: This is a friend who wanted to take his kids riding. I don't know if I'd want to send him there, as they are friends.

Anywhere in So. MD that would do an intro or one time lesson?

ElliesMom

its not *that* bad.......
its your 'typical' rental stable.

Nothing to rave about, nor I think, really agaisnt. The horses are kept, just not pets, they turn a profit.

If your looking for beautiful scecery, and lush rolling pastures with fat happy over indulged horses, you wont find that.

lissy6098

Oh, I'm not going.... :whistle: This is a friend who wanted to take his kids riding. I don't know if I'd want to send him there, as they are friends.

Anywhere in So. MD that would do an intro or one time lesson?

Piscataway really isn't that bad, I went there this past weekend and me and my group had fun, except the fact that it was really hot...

But i've only rode a few times before and this is my first time riding in Maryland, since i'm still new to the area.