ISO Info Rentals - Community Information

BernieP

Resident PIA
Looking for a rental within 30 minutes or less from Pax River. Clean, well maintained and run.

I should say looking for opinions on rentals, I can find rentals, just would like opinions on the communities.

Last edited:

BernieP

Resident PIA
This was a serious question, I see apartments but I don't know anything about the community, looking for references.
Basically on the overall condition, inside and out. The people who live there, etc.

glhs837

Power with Control
Maybe if you told us which communities you are looking at? River Bay? Abberly Crest? Wilde Ridge? And how long a term are you looking at? Some places are okay now, as they are new, but in a few years might be less than stellar.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Maybe if you told us which communities you are looking at? River Bay? Abberly Crest? Wilde Ridge? And how long a term are you looking at? Some places are okay now, as they are new, but in a few years might be less than stellar.
River Bay? - NO!! I am familiar with that "hood".
Abberly Crest? - I have general knowledge of location, so how is that community? I have concerns that it;'s close enough to the park to attract visitors.
Wilde Ridge? - where are they and what are they like?

Anything in Leonardtown that is not section 8 or red necks. Prefer quite community, more adult. Not a hangout for would be car mechanics.

BernieP

Resident PIA
You know, beer drinking and smoking on the front step with all of your friends at all hours of the night.
"Car shows' in the parking lot every night.. Well I think that's a kid thing.
I have a great picture somewhere taken at a local apartment complex of a do it yourself monster truck that was parked in the log. The tires took up two spaces. It was ghetto.

luvmygdaughters

You know, beer drinking and smoking on the front step with all of your friends at all hours of the night.
"Car shows' in the parking lot every night.. Well I think that's a kid thing.
I have a great picture somewhere taken at a local apartment complex of a do it yourself monster truck that was parked in the log. The tires took up two spaces. It was ghetto.
You may be better off renting a small house or maybe a room in a private home. Dont know of any apartments in Leonardtown that do not have what you are not looking for.

BernieP

Resident PIA
You may be better off renting a small house or maybe a room in a private home. Dont know of any apartments in Leonardtown that do not have what you are not looking for.
Too much stuff for "a room" and I would be very uncomfortable with shared space with strangers.

mitzi

There are brand new ones in Leonardtown, as up go up the hill past Ryken. I have no idea what the price is or anything but they look very nice. I can't even remember the name. Next time I go by, I'll take a look. Not a place where you have a bunch of kids.

glhs837

Power with Control
Abberly Crest? - I have general knowledge of location, so how is that community? I have concerns that it;'s close enough to the park to attract visitors.

Anything in Leonardtown that is not section 8 or red necks. Prefer quite community, more adult. Not a hangout for would be car mechanics.

AC, Coworker, older guy, lives there with his wife. Never has said a bad word about it. Maybe lock your car up at night in case of casual thieves looking for easy prey, but thats happening anywhere. Great commute to base.

Behind Hobby Lobby, and yes, its a bit like River Bay, maybe a 70% match.

TPD

the poor dad
Whatever you do, don’t come south of Hermanville - the ghetto of ghettos. Nothing but a dump! God luck with your search otherwise.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

If you walk tall. With your shoulders squared, upright. With a confidence, (a don't fu-k with me look, about you)? No one will bother you, wherever you are. Just I did at the protest on Solomons Island today that started at 6:30pm. Maintain that pair you have between your legs, Bernie.

mitzi

Here they are. If you're headed north on 5 they're on the left hand side, around where Cedar Lane, Ryken is. Just before you get up into the town area.

luvmygdaughters

There are brand new ones in Leonardtown, as up go up the hill past Ryken. I have no idea what the price is or anything but they look very nice. I can't even remember the name. Next time I go by, I'll take a look. Not a place where you have a bunch of kids.
Yep! Forgot about those, they look nice. Of course they are across the street from Gregory St. Not so nice.

BernieP

Resident PIA
If I may ...

If you walk tall. With your shoulders squared, upright. With a confidence, (a don't fu-k with me look, about you)? No one will bother you, wherever you are. Just I did at the protest on Solomons Island today that started at 6:30pm. Maintain that pair you have between your legs, Bernie.
:lol: :lmao:

1. More concerned with finding my tires on the vehicle in the morning
  2. not having stray bullets come through the wall - though there is sleeping in the bathtub
  3. If you knew me, and watched me walk through a crowd, ... :lmao: ... I have been told I scare them, the seas part. My child said walking behind me in the mall during Christmas shopping was always a treat.
Helps to have a thick neck and be ugly