Rep. Boebart calls Swalwell out for sleeping with enemy

Scootboot

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'd love to know why there was no investigation into him literally sleeping with the enemy. Anyway, now we know why the Feebs raided her aide's house - political payback. Also she obviously has a leak in her office that she needs to take care of.

Snakes. Slime. Filth.

Hijinx

Every Republican should have the courage this woman has.
Unfortunately most of them are just there for the paycheck and the perks, and haven't got the balls of a gnat.

HemiHauler

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This from the "Yabbut TRUMP!!!" crowd.....

This is a real question: doesn't it disturb you at all that a member of the Intelligence and Homeland Security committees was sleeping with a Chinese spy, and there has been no investigation into it?
They're all traitors.

They see nothing wrong with it because America must fall.

HemiHauler

This is a real question: doesn't it disturb you at all that a member of the Intelligence and Homeland Security committees was sleeping with a Chinese spy, and there has been no investigation into it?

I couldn't care less who is buggering who, but the spy angle has in fact been investigated. You and Ms. Bimboebert should really try and keep up, bebe.

Ms. Bimboebert is just trying to divert from the Colorado election tampering, the sharing of passwords to their election systems, running from the fibbies, and the pillow-biting crackhead hiding the suspect.

But hey, you all have been yelling and screaming for the last several years about leftist radicals wanting to commit election fraud.

Turns out perhaps you're right!!!!!!

:lol:

HemiHauler

Perhaps you can find a news story about it, because last I heard the Democrats were all like, meh, who cares and declined to do any actual investigating.

Yes, you'll find plenty of news stories about it if you put your skills to work. The Democrats didn't investigate, the national security apparatus did. No secrets traded hands. Outside of that, this is how tradecraft works. Happens all the time and to members of both parties and we do plenty of it in other nations. It only matters when secrets are passed. 👍

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No secrets traded hands.

Um, how would the "investigators" know that no secrets were passed? Did they have his hotel rooms bugged? Or did they just ask him, he said nah, and they said okay?

But you've already admitted that you don't care when Democrats collude with enemy spies (something that, if it weren't a Democrat Congresstard, would land a person in prison), so there's really nothing to discuss with you. I seem to recall you being quite exercised over RUSSIAN COLLUSION!! when it came to Trump, so your hypocrisy has not gone unnoticed. Other than that, I see no point in debating with you.

PeoplesElbow

I couldn't care less who is buggering who, but the spy angle has in fact been investigated. You and Ms. Bimboebert should really try and keep up, bebe.

Ms. Bimboebert is just trying to divert from the Colorado election tampering, the sharing of passwords to their election systems, running from the fibbies, and the pillow-biting crackhead hiding the suspect.

But hey, you all have been yelling and screaming for the last several years about leftist radicals wanting to commit election fraud.

Turns out perhaps you're right!!!!!!

:lol:
People went apeshit of a picture of Trump with Epstein at some sort of public event.

The Chinese spy's job was to bang a congressman to blackmail or steal info, you don't seriously think she ****ed him because he is so irresistible do you?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
People went apeshit of a picture of Trump with Epstein at some sort of public event.

The Chinese spy's job was to bang a congressman to blackmail or steal info, you don't seriously think she ****ed him because he is so irresistible do you?
Thats going to only confuse him, as he's still busy fantasizing about a naked Donald Trump peeing on him in Russia.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I still find it hilarious that Swalwell is on any committee with "intelligence" in its name.

HemiHauler

Um, how would the "investigators" know that no secrets were passed? Did they have his hotel rooms bugged? Or did they just ask him, he said nah, and they said okay?

But you've already admitted that you don't care when Democrats collude with enemy spies (something that, if it weren't a Democrat Congresstard, would land a person in prison), so there's really nothing to discuss with you. I seem to recall you being quite exercised over RUSSIAN COLLUSION!! when it came to Trump, so your hypocrisy has not gone unnoticed. Other than that, I see no point in debating with you.

You're a riot.

You are most definitely not interested in any "debate". Near as I can tell, gaslighting and projection are your only skills. To wit ^^