Rep. Omar Corrupt Tax Cheat

BOP

Since Ms. Omar won't answer questions about her taxes, maybe she'll give us her perspective on this:
"Kismayo attack: At least 26 dead as gunmen storm Somali hotel"

Because it seem the author of the following has it correct:

From The American Spectator article:

--- End of line (MCP)
Good find, thanks for posting.

BOP

OmyGawd

So if I commit a crime, but they can't prove "intent," it's not a crime?
Sounds like Comey and the Hildebeast over her mis-handling of classified stuff - things that would get the rest of us sent to the big house.

Burnthings

This has nothing to do with Trump. It is a separate issue. Why do all issues get lumped with Trump? You don’t have to reply. I, already, know your answer. That was easy.
I'm replying to someone who invoked his name.
You have him respond to that question instead.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I'm replying to someone who invoked his name.
You have him respond to that question instead.

No. You asked if he released his returns; as in Trump. I don’t think you realize what you are up against. I am not talking about this forum, per se, but the rest of the USA; together. Be careful what you wish for.

Burnthings

No. You asked if he released his returns; as in Trump. I don’t think you realize what you are up against. I am not talking about this forum, per se, but the rest of the USA; together. Be careful what you wish for.
So wanting to know if my leaders are committing unscrupulous deals, or cheating the American people by committing fraud makes me against the USA?

Sign me up, I guess.

littlelady

God bless the USA
So wanting to know if my leaders are committing unscrupulous deals, or cheating the American people by committing fraud makes me against the USA?

Sign me up, I guess.

Do you suffer from memory loss? What say you about Obama, Clinton, and beyond? Just wondering.

Burnthings

Wow, you have changed your stance in a matter of a few hours. What, exactly, do you mean ‘by all means’?
I never claimed to like them, my stance never changed.

Not much to investigate, their crimes are right out in the open.

As for Trump wouldn't you agree that it seems a little suspect for him to keep them hidden the way he does.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I never claimed to like them, my stance never changed.

Not much to investigate, their crimes are right out in the open.

As for Trump wouldn't you agree that it seems a little suspect for him to keep them hidden the way he does.

You mean like Obama’s school transcripts, and birth certificate were hidden? And, the Clintons are way over the top in their grab for power. Not to mention dead people. Scalia comes to mind. Trump didn’t know he would someday be prez. We all have fudged on our tax returns when we can. And, don’t tell me you haven’t done that. I do have to say that our convo tonight (at the end) made me look at you differently. We all have to communicate. God bless the USA.

I think I found the link to you and The Boss. Later.

Last edited: