Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee says those Portland protesters who were arrested were just ‘people wanting good things to happen’

Hijinx

OK let me just say that Sheila Jackson Lee is a testament to the stupidity of the people who elected her.
No doubt she has the IQ of a 60 watt bulb, but even that is better than her electorate.
She isn't alone though, she has plenty of friends in her preferred Caucus who are also blessed with the blissful gift of ignorance.
She is a poster child for Affirmative Action.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
If protesting the fraudulent election of joe biden* is racist, imagine the words they would use to describe a protest of barry o.

glhs837

Power with Control
Believe me lady, if 40K people in DC wanted dead reps, they would have damn well gotten them, and Pence's head on a stick. As it is, at most maybe 20-30 really wanted that, I suspect closer to 2-3 really wanted those things. And the damage was pretty light, honestly.

Hijinx

Believe me lady, if 40K people in DC wanted dead reps, they would have damn well gotten them, and Pence's head on a stick. As it is, at most maybe 20-30 really wanted that, I suspect closer to 2-3 really wanted those things. And the damage was pretty light, honestly.

I doubt anyone really wanted to harm anyuone inside the capitol. Most of them went along for the ride, caught up in the moment.
It was a bad mistake no doubt of that, but it was the French at their revolution beheading the King , that Pelosi and her Democrats tried to make it out to be. It's a disgrace that a fence with razor wire was put up and a great cry was made , way over what was necessary. The whole thing was out of proportion to the circumstances and they are still exaggerating the whole thing. One woman died from being shot by a capitol Police Officer a Lieutenant who was scared shitless and killed the woman. A man who should find another job he is good at and the rest of the deaths were from Natural causes.