Rep. Swalwell: ‘AG Barr Must Resign…Sign Our Petition’

Hijinx

That petition and a dollar will get him a large coke at McDonalds.

Dear Swallwell, Take that petition and the names of those idiots who sign it and stick it where the sun don't shine.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That guy has a wife. Think about that: you are the wife of this complete dumbshit. She must be a real piece of work to be banging that lose.

Reactions: BOP

TCROW

That guy has a wife. Think about that: you are the wife of this complete dumbshit. She must be a real piece of work to be banging that lose.

Hey homefry, you even bothering to read the report? Or you just gonna continue to be spoon fed by your handlers?

Hijinx

I don't need to read the report .

It has been stated in the media, it has been stated in he Congress it is simple and easy to understand.

No Collusion

The rest is BS

Speaking of spoon fed by handlers. ha ha you know all about that. LMAO

This_person

Hey homefry, you even bothering to read the report? Or you just gonna continue to be spoon fed by your handlers?
What prosecution against the campaign officials for their actions as campaign officials, or against Trump's family, or against Trump himself were made by the report?

Rommey

So let me see if I understand the premise....
A sitting member of the US Congress is urging people to sign a petition to have the AG resign. If a sitting member thinks a duly appointed and confirmed member of the Administration needs to resign, why doesn't he introduce a bill to have him removed?

Let's assume millions of people sign this petition...is the AG supposed to see it and capitulate? Does the Congressman think that petition would be ammunition for impeachment?

Its getting ridiculous with all the talk wanting people to resign or be impeached mostly because they don't like what they said or did...not because of any illegality. It's nothing more than spoiled, petulant children lashing out in frustration of not getting their way.

CPUSA

Hey boo boo
What are you hoping to find?
You should just end your miserable existence now.
You really don't deserve to suffer any longer...

BOP

Or, she has something going on the side and it's a marriage of convenience.

Of course I never could understand some marriages...Huma and Weiner, Hillary and Bill....