Replica vs Authentic Jersey

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
What's the difference to a jersey buying virgin such as myself? They're both on NFL.com but I don't see much of a difference other than price???

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
What's the difference to a jersey buying virgin such as myself? They're both on NFL.com but I don't see much of a difference other than price???

The authentic jerseys have tougher material and stitching. More rugged and last longer than the replicas.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The authentic ones have sewn on numbers and names vs. printed for the replicas. My replica Cooley jersey is pretty nice (Redskins Store) whereas my Darrell Green replica is trfling but I still wear it.:biggrin:

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
Pretty sure replica are like the numbers and lettering printed on, while authentic is sewn on and a better material.

MMDad

Lem Putt

Replica would be suitable for wearing, while authentic would be more of a collectors item.

The replicas wouldn't hold up to actually playing football, while "authentic" are supposedly the real thing.