Repo Man/ All Worked up!

dolemite

:buddies: Anybody watch these shows? I love it when Matt gets his butt kicked too funny. All worked up is a good show also. The lady don't take any crap. What are your thoughts?:popcorn:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
:buddies: Anybody watch these shows? I love it when Matt gets his butt kicked too funny. All worked up is a good show also. The lady don't take any crap. What are your thoughts?:popcorn:

Operation REpo is a good show, but they need to get the fat nasty woman OFF of it.

Though I'm starting to believe some, if not all, of the repos are set ups. Some are just TOO stupid. More like watching wrestling than reality.

dolemite

Operation REpo is a good show, but they need to get the fat nasty woman OFF of it.

Though I'm starting to believe some, if not all, of the repos are set ups. Some are just TOO stupid. More like watching wrestling than reality.

I'm starting to think there set-ups also.

Jameo

What?!

No way! Sonia is the reason I watch the show! :hot: I love it when she gets to scrapping with people :lmao:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
No way! Sonia is the reason I watch the show! :hot: I love it when she gets to scrapping with people :lmao:

Or sits on her ass and says.. "I'm going to call the cops" while Matt is getting his azz handed to him..

And the part where she walks ten feet to knock on the door and gets there trying to catch her breath so she can talk.

dolemite

Or sits on her ass and says.. "I'm going to call the cops" while Matt is getting his azz handed to him..

And the part where she walks ten feet to knock on the door and gets there trying to catch her breath so she can talk.

:jerry::killingme

Jameo

What?!

Your just jealous of her beautiful bleached blond hair and black painted on eyebrows :drama:

:roflmao:

thurley42

HY;FR

They admitted that last year....I'll look for an article on that....it's when I stopped watching...they are all set up.

SoccerMom2

I stopped watching Operation Repo because it was too fake. AllWorked up is funny. One more reason not to piss off a redhead...lol!

KDENISE977

They are DEF. all set ups and recreations of old repo's. I actually looked it up at work ( i work in repo dept. at bank) and they don't even hold a license to repossess cars anymore. But Matt was funny when he pee'd his pants...and the big blonde ladys eye brows are Horrible, makes you wonder what happens if she sweats and wipes her brow....LOL..:doh: