Reported shooting at or near the Big Lots on North Shangri La Drive in Lexington Park, MD

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I used to love Big Lots until homeless claimed the parking lot as their playground.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
SMDH....to see violence like that occurring in such a nice neighborhood. (Emphasis on "hood").

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Reactions: BOP

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
State helicopter was just flying around here, then headed off towards the park. Still on patrol...

limblips

PREMO Member
And the protests about excessive use of force will begin in 3, 2, 1.......... Followed by heart wrenching interviews with the grandma, third cousin Precious, and a few of the hood rats. Then the lawsuit because the popo dint need to shoot him. Throw in the social media posts that claim he was unarmed, a goot boy who was getting his life together and trying to be a goot daddy to his bebes and we have the quadfectra of crime in the hood. Unless he is white then none of the above.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
From what I understand, some states allow its citizens to conceal carry in their lawfully owned personal vehicle without a CCW.
A.K.A: "Expanded Castle Doctrine." :yay:
I don't own a gun.
I'd rather live somewhere where I can go about my business without needing a gun in my pocket to feel secure enough to get a container of milk.