Republican abstinence programs are a plot!

N7Spectre

They are a plot by ugly nerdy people to keep the sexually active good looking popular people from becoming successful in life!

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
They are a plot by ugly nerdy people to keep the sexually active good looking popular people from becoming successful in life!

Ugly people have sex all the time. Where do you think ugly people come from, the stork?
What does having sex do to make people successful in life? A lot of welfare babies out there....just sayin’

...and lastly. Where do you come up with this stuff....mushrooms?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
What we need is a Progbot sterilization program.

The abortion thing just isn't working.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
What we need is a Progbot sterilization program.

The abortion thing just isn't working.

The progbots will probably try to find a way so aborted fetuses can vote.

Which brings up a thought? If Roe v Wade didn’t happen would Hillary of been elected?

gemma_rae

Having bastard children makes you successful, got it.

Anymore advice you'd like to impart Private Pyle.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My friend and I were sitting on a bench people watching and this horrid gnarly beast woman came rolling past with a baby in a stroller and another kid trotting along beside. My friend stared after until I said "What?" He replied, "Somebody ####ed that. Twice."

:lol:

So yeah, ugly people have plenty of sex, don't let N7S fool you.

Toxick

Splat

1) You're implying that ugly nerdy people are not sexually active. Oh sweet summer child.

2) You're implying that sexually active good looking popular people would naturally be successful without intervention by said ugly nerdy people.

Good looking people often do not need outside intervention to #### their #### up. People - even good looking sexually active popular ones - have an uncanny knack for self-destruction.

And even if there were a cabal of ugly nerdy people*, we would never be careless enough to let you find out about it.

*THERE IS NO CABAL~!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
1) You're implying that ugly nerdy people are not sexually active. Oh sweet summer child.

2) You're implying that sexually active good looking popular people would naturally be successful without intervention by said ugly nerdy people.

Good looking people often do not need outside intervention to #### their #### up. People - even good looking sexually active popular ones - have an uncanny knack for self-destruction.

And even if there were a cabal of ugly nerdy people*, we would never be careless enough to let you find out about it.

*THERE IS NO CABAL~!

I switched from cabal to satellite.