Republican strategist Kimberly Klacik announces run for Elijah Cummings' Baltimore seat

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
This might be promsing...

Appearing on "America's News HQ: Weekend" with host Ed Henry, Klacik said that Democrats talk about everything but helping black neighborhoods and "actively vote against things that offer the black community more opportunities."

She said that they put illegal immigrants' needs ahead of the needs of United States citizens -- adding that living conditions on the border "were better than the living conditions in some areas of West Baltimore."

"That has to end," she said.

Klacik also defended the president's tweets.

"He was literally repeating what everybody has been saying for years," she said.

"We need changes -- not just in Baltimore but on Capitol Hill."

WingsOfGold

Good for her but can one say snowballs chance in hell? The plantation roots run deep to their masters. I wish the young lady well.

Grumpy

Good for her but can one say snowballs chance in hell? The plantation roots run deep to their masters. I wish the young lady well.

I listened to a couple interviews with her, I think she may have a chance. It all comes down to how hard she wants to work during the campaign. Having Candace Owens show up at a rally would be a big help also. Regardless of what you think of Hogan now, he did run with a big R tied to his name, and Brown didn't do as well as expected in Klacik's district.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I listened to a couple interviews with her, I think she may have a chance. It all comes down to how hard she wants to work during the campaign. Having Candace Owens show up at a rally would be a big help also. Regardless of what you think of Hogan now, he did run with a big R tied to his name, and Brown didn't do as well as expected in Klacik's district.
And there is a huge (yuuuge!) movement among Black Republicans in this country to stand and be heard. Baltimore isn't that far away, but there is an even more local movement. For instance, there was a Black Republican woman elected to Bowie's coty council just recently, as well.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

Gee: If one woman could cause Cummings to croak because she was against him how weak was he?

How did someone as stupid as April Ryan and Brian Stelter get a job with CNN ?

If Cummings couldn't stand the heat he should have gotten out of the kitchen.

WingsOfGold

It would be nice but absolutely impossible there. I'd LOVE to have to eat my hat but I grew up on Natty Boh, hard crabs and crabcakes and this is one of the few things in life that I'm an expert on.