Republican Truck Driver Who Spent $153 On Campaign Locked In Tight Race With New Jersey’s Democrat Senate President

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A Republican truck driver who reportedly spent next to nothing on his campaign is within spitting distance of ousting one of New Jersey’s most powerful Democrat politicians.

Steve Sweeney (D-West Deptford) has been New Jersey’s state Senate President since 2010 and has served in the state Senate since 2002. With 99.37% of precincts reporting in New Jersey’s 3rd District, Sweeney trails Republican Edward Durr, a commercial truck driver who reportedly spent just $153 on his own campaign.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When you suck so bad that you get beat by a guy who made his campaign commercials on a cellphone....

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
You say that but for the last couple of weeks I have been contemplating a run for county commissioner without campaigning or spending any money but only using my YouTube channel to get my message out. This truck driver has inspired me!
I think you'd be a good commissioner. Your platform: Let's Save Money!

ProLifePatriot

Attachments

• Z(5)~2.jpg
    Z(5)~2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 51

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You say that but for the last couple of weeks I have been contemplating a run for county commissioner without campaigning or spending any money but only using my YouTube channel to get my message out. This truck driver has inspired me!

I'd vote for you if I were still registered there.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Do it! District 1 includes our side of the St Mary's River.