Republican Wins NC Special Election - CNN Responds

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You are only proving that all you guys care about is making dems angry even if it hurts you too

You getting angry and throwing your toddler self on the floor has nothing to do with me and everything to do with you being a whiny little bitch.

If you were my kid, I'd spank your ass and give you something to cry about. Apparently your parents are those "permissive" types who made you think your feels are the most important thing in the universe.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You getting angry and throwing your toddler self on the floor has nothing to do with me and everything to do with you being a whiny little bitch.

If you were my kid, I'd spank your ass and give you something to cry about. Apparently your parents are those "permissive" types who made you think your feels are the most important thing in the universe.
He probably has a few participant trophies as well.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You mean the faked videos he was fined for and given probation?

Be Specific Which Videos Were Faked .... one video of the ENTIRE Acorn Story were called into question

and the accusation was MISREPRESENTATION Of What happened .. not that ANYTHING Was Faked

NONE of that Makes the Acorn Story any less relevant of any Story since

The widely circulated video — in which O’Keefe and Hannah Giles taped an interview with Vera in his office — the suit says, broke California law, which doesn’t allow filming someone without their permission. O’Keefe’s attorney, Michael Madigan, deemed the payment a “nuisance settlement.”

Some background on the lawsuit, per the LA Times:

The video, aired repeatedly on television, appears to show that Vera was willing to help O’Keefe smuggle underage girls into the U.S. to act as prostitutes. O’Keefe and his associate, Hannah Giles, had gone to the ACORN office without an invitation.
In the settlement, O’Keefe says that before the video was shown on TV or posted on the Web, he was unaware of Vera’s assertion that he had called the police to report O’Keefe and Giles for proposing an illegal act.

WingsOfGold

Dan Bishop should've won this district by double digits. Trump won it by 12 points in 2016. With all the effort Trump and Pence put into this race, reasonable people would think Bishop would've run away with this instead of squeaking out a 2 point lead.
Not so fast, Bishop has only been in the race for 6 months.