Republicans Rush In

The Oyster Guy

Me too. And anyone you think is the best person for the job is obviously a freak. Conversely, anyone you hate has obviously got to be the REAL best person for the job.

So thanks for helping me decide who to vote for. :yay:

I'm just glad I could help you arrive at a decision! :lmao:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Uhhhh, no.
Where did you get that notion?

I QUOTED what you wrote

You are saying Obama deserves the Democrat Presidential nomination because he went through the process and won. Then you're saying Palin doesn't deserve the Republican VICE Presidential nomination because she didn't go through that process.

Maybe if you went back and read what you wrote rather than try to remember what you wrote would help.

The Oyster Guy

I QUOTED what you wrote

You are saying Obama deserves the Democrat Presidential nomination because he went through the process and won. Then you're saying Palin doesn't deserve the Republican VICE Presidential nomination because she didn't go through that process.

Maybe if you went back and read what you wrote rather than try to remember what you wrote would help.

I never said anything about anyone "deserving" anything. What I said was that Obama, despite being relatively new to the Washington scene (like Palin), has been through the fire of national scrutiny already, while Palin is just taking her first steps into that arena and the "gotchas" are rising like embers from a bonfire. McCain should have anticipated the potential liabilities of choosing somebody that hadn't already been tested by the heat - Huckabee, Romney, Lieberman - none of them would have left the Republican Party scrambling to recapture the storyline as they enter their convention.

wollybugger

Then why don't you see the obvious; Palin is a GREAT pick!

Councilman
Mayor
Governor
hunter
tax cutter
waster fighter
pro drilling
hockey mom
nice family
NOT a lawyer
NOT a DC creature.

You left out pro-babies and Life time NRA ... you bet ... we love her

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
I never said anything about anyone "deserving" anything. What I said was that Obama, despite being relatively new to the Washington scene (like Palin), has been through the fire of national scrutiny already, while Palin is just taking her first steps into that arena and the "gotchas" are rising like embers from a bonfire. McCain should have anticipated the potential liabilities of choosing somebody that hadn't already been tested by the heat - Huckabee, Romney, Lieberman - none of them would have left the Republican Party scrambling to recapture the storyline as they enter their convention.

So you wanted McCain to choose some other old, wrinkley white guy like Obama did? That's a good receipe for change. But Palin isn't about change, she's about reform, and surgically removing the corruption from government. She's proven she can take on the system. Obama is part of the system and part of the problem.