Republicans see red as their states turn blue

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Republicans see red as their states turn blue - World - smh.com.au

DEMOCRAT Barack Obama said the winds of change were blowing across the United States as he roused the biggest American crowd of his campaign to date in the Republican state of Missouri.

The political world seemed to have been turned upside down on Saturday as Senator John McCain found himself defending North Carolina and Virginia, while Senator Obama was greeted by an estimated 100,000 people in St Louis.

The crowd far surpassed the 75,000 people who saw Senator Obama in Portland, Oregon, during the primaries, or the 80,000 who packed Denver's football stadium to hear his acceptance speech at the Democratic convention. (The biggest campaign crowd, an estimated 200,000 people, gathered in Berlin during Senator Obama's July swing through Europe.)

Missouri supported President Bush in 2000 and 2004, and has gone with the winner in all but one presidential contest over the past century.

"All I can say is, 'Wow', " Senator Obama said as he surveyed the crowd gathered at the edge of the Mississippi River, underneath the nation's tallest monument, the 192-metre Gateway Arch.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Didn’t know where to put this, so I picked this thread. Republicans won District 3 and 9 in special elections in NC, today. Bcp posted in this thread. Miss him. God bless the USA.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Prove it. How many cases have their been. Just because Trump says it doesn’t mean it’s true.

Just to let you know bcp died a few years ago. I met him. He was awesome. RIP.

Look him up! Try to keep up with the forum, little one.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Just to let YOU know, bcp died in June 2018, 1 year ago.

Try to keep up with the forum, littlelady.

Really Bann? You want to quibble about when a member died. Bruce was my friend, and I know I know more about him than you do. I hope panlady and skilletgirl are doing well. Be glad you are alive, and stop responding to me for no good reason. Hopefully, your Rosey and Jazzy friends will, too. What is that wash, rinse, repeat thing? It seems hypocritical. And, I do know the hen house still exists, with a population down to three. The rooster house is down to two. Hankerin’ for a dog. I want to know if I caused that chip on your shoulder. If so, I am sorry. It was nice meeting you in June 2011. Love, mamatutu. :)

RIP bcp. :huggy:

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Really Bann? You want to quibble about when a member died. Bruce was my friend, and I know I know more about him than you do. I hope panlady and skilletgirl are doing well. Be glad you are alive, and stop responding to me for no good reason. Hopefully, your Rosey and Jazzy friends will, too. What is that wash, rinse, repeat thing? It seems hypocritical. And, I do know the hen house still exists, with a population down to three. The rooster house is down to two. Hankerin’ for a dog. I want to know if I caused that chip on your shoulder. If so, I am sorry. It was nice meeting you in June 2011. Love, mamatutu. :)

You want us to stop responding? How First Amendment of you.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Really, Kookoo?

No one was quibbling about when a member died. You were pathetically trying to belittle another poster with your comment about keeping up with the forums, but you got it wrong. :lmao:

Sorry, but YOU resurrected an old tread, which the poster may not have noticed, nor would they have necessarily known that bcp had died. Bcp's death had no relevancy to this tread at all, so your pointing it out to make another person look bad is ...at best, in poor taste. Everyone can see you really have no decorum, so quit clutching your pearls as if you're having the vapors that someone called you out.

By the way, IF you knew more about bcp than I did, I guess his daughter would have contacted YOU to let you know that he had died, right? If you knew more about bcp than I did I'd have seen you at his memorial service, right?