Rescue pitbull mauls & kills 90 y/o woman

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

When it comes to pitbulls, and every variation thereof; Just like Captain Hook said of the lost boys in Hook, "Kill them, kill them all".

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
2 pit bulls maul a 3 year old this time. The kid probably would have survived the fall. It's hard to live when a pitbull has you by the throat though.

A 3-year-old boy has died after falling out of a window at his family home and was then attacked and mauled to death by the family’s two pit bulls when he landed in the backyard.

Witnesses interviewed said that the dogs were quite aggressive and that the yard that the boy fell into was full of dog feces, motorcycles, power tools and debris.

“Whenever I would pass by the dogs would always bark,” another neighbor, Angela Perez. “You could tell they were aggressive.”

Toddler falls from home window, mauled to death by family's 2 pit bulls when he lands (msn.com)

Last edited:

PeoplesElbow

I'd like to say there is a house a few down that is a rental, they have a pit and a couple ankle biter dogs. They are usually in the hose but when they tie them out front they are ignored and they don't care if they bark for hours, the pit pulls at its chain and snarls at people as they go by. If the pit sees me out working in my yard several houses down it does the same thing. To make a point one day it was doing that to me I went to the shed got my pitchfork looked their way (they were out), nodded and thrust it in the ground, the owner nodded back. It gets lose and comes after me it is getting skewered to the ground with five tines.

Others on the block have German Shepherds, Dobermans, Rottweilers and a few nondescript small dogs and none of them act this way and if they bark for any length of time they get yelled at to stop.

PJay

Nasty people have nasty dogs. You can tell a lot about people by their dog because the dog is a reflection on the owner. People can put on their nice manners but a dog never fakes it.

That makes sense. Never thought about it that way. My dogs are sweet 🤗

rio

Nasty people have nasty dogs. You can tell a lot about people by their dog because the dog is a reflection on the owner. People can put on their nice manners but a dog never fakes it.
Damn, my dog is old, lazy with bursts of energy once in awhile, and mostly only cares about people for a few good pats on the head and when she needs something from them...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Damn, my dog is old, lazy with bursts of energy once in awhile, and mostly only cares about people for a few good pats on the head and when she needs something from them...

My dog is also old and lazy, but loves everyone. Only for a little bit though then it's, yeah, that's enough humans for awhile....

mitzi

I'd like to say there is a house a few down that is a rental, they have a pit and a couple ankle biter dogs. They are usually in the hose but when they tie them out front they are ignored and they don't care if they bark for hours, the pit pulls at its chain and snarls at people as they go by. If the pit sees me out working in my yard several houses down it does the same thing. To make a point one day it was doing that to me I went to the shed got my pitchfork looked their way (they were out), nodded and thrust it in the ground, the owner nodded back. It gets lose and comes after me it is getting skewered to the ground with five tines.

Others on the block have German Shepherds, Dobermans, Rottweilers and a few nondescript small dogs and none of them act this way and if they bark for any length of time they get yelled at to stop.

I'm sure I've told this story before. I had 2 pits come out of nowhere one night and attack my dog. I heard all the commotion outside and opened the door. They weren't big, my dog was huge (part husky/part shepard). They were trying to get him down. The neighbor's dog was there too (he was small) running around barking but they never went after him. It was the worst thing I've ever seen and I felt completely helpless. I thought I can't stand here and let them kill my dog. I ran and got an axe, opened storm door just a bit and just kept screaming my dog's name hoping he'd break loose. He did and ran to me with them behind him. When he got to the top of step (one stayed at the bottom going crazy barking, the other was lurking behind my car) I grabbed his collar and somehow yanked him inside the door, scared to death they were going to come after me. I started screaming at them to go and they ran off. I never saw them before and never saw them again. My poor guy had gashes on his neck and his sides. No doubt if they were able to get him down they would have killed him. I hate pit bulls.

PeoplesElbow

I'm sure I've told this story before. I had 2 pits come out of nowhere one night and attack my dog. I heard all the commotion outside and opened the door. They weren't big, my dog was huge (part husky/part shepard). They were trying to get him down. The neighbor's dog was there too (he was small) running around barking but they never went after him. It was the worst thing I've ever seen and I felt completely helpless. I thought I can't stand here and let them kill my dog. I ran and got an axe, opened storm door just a bit and just kept screaming my dog's name hoping he'd break loose. He did and ran to me with them behind him. When he got to the top of step (one stayed at the bottom going crazy barking, the other was lurking behind my car) I grabbed his collar and somehow yanked him inside the door, scared to death they were going to come after me. I started screaming at them to go and they ran off. I never saw them before and never saw them again. My poor guy had gashes on his neck and his sides. No doubt if they were able to get him down they would have killed him. I hate pit bulls.
I remember reading that before, if I remember right your dog came out ok.