Reset Forum View?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I fell asleep with my hands on the keyboard a while back and when I awoke, my SOMD web pages took a hit. I was able to make it look somewhat normal again, but I have no formatting abilities and even when I read a thread, it still shows up when I go to the list of New Posts. IDK exactly how customized I made the old viewing, because I used some Windows formatting for text size as well, but if I could just get back to a standard view with formatting capabilities, I would be ever so grateful. TYIA.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I fell asleep with my hands on the keyboard a while back and when I awoke, my SOMD web pages took a hit. I was able to make it look somewhat normal again, but I have no formatting abilities and even when I read a thread, it still shows up when I go to the list of New Posts. IDK exactly how customized I made the old viewing, because I used some Windows formatting for text size as well, but if I could just get back to a standard view with formatting capabilities, I would be ever so grateful. TYIA.

First of all click the BB toggler
toggleoff.jpg

to make it look like this:

toggleon.jpg

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I've been able to do that in the past, but this time my forehead must've hit the keyboard. I don't even have the [ ] showing. I would include a screenshot, but don't have the option. The only thing in my toolbar banner is the preview button. Everything else is grayed out.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
After I posted the last time, I refreshed and they options appeared briefly when I scrolled down past my last post, but then go gray again.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
As far as the 'view all posts', see how your defaults here are set. This is the default:

Capture.JPG

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I do the same thing, nod off with the laptop in my lap. Fortunately, I wake up in exactly the same position as when I nodded off and nothing changes.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I do the same thing, nod off with the laptop in my lap. Fortunately, I wake up in exactly the same position as when I nodded off and nothing changes.
I've been known to type all kinds of gibberish when I'm fading out.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Well, it looks like I've done it again. Now when I click on anything I get prompted to choose the folder to download to. I'm posting this from MS Edge browser. I even went to my phone and tried it with the same results. I'm going to have to find a way to lock Chrome or GTF to bed when I should. Good Monday morning, y'all! :howdy:

ontheriver

Well, it looks like I've done it again. Now when I click on anything I get prompted to choose the folder to download to. I'm posting this from MS Edge browser. I even went to my phone and tried it with the same results. I'm going to have to find a way to lock Chrome or GTF to bed when I should. Good Monday morning, y'all! :howdy:
:howdy:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Okay, it's getting better. I was able to open this page using the drop down menu in Chrome, so it looks like it's only the main forum homepage that's tweaked. Progress!

Grumpy

Same here, started last night when using Firefox..switched to Edge and its fine..not sure what is happening