Reset Forum View?

GregV814

Call that guy Breezeline Bill that you guys ramble on about. I dont know who the heck he is, but he's either a Rap artist that hasnt been shot yet or a folk singer that was touring with "The Highway Men", but can't hurt.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Call that guy Breezeline Bill that you guys ramble on about. I dont know who the heck he is, but he's either a Rap artist that hasnt been shot yet or a folk singer that was touring with "The Highway Men", but can't hurt.
I was going to say that it doesn't have anything to do with old Bill, but I switched to VZW on my phone and it loads.

I believe only those who tried to reach the forums last night and were addicted enough to hit the “download” to access button rather than wait and check again this morning are in the weird situation.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Can someone exSpain what Kyle and Vera are talking about?
One of the servers hiccuped last night causing a "save this file" popup when trying to access the forums or main Somd.com. After David fixed it you had to dump cache or restart browser to see it normally.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I believe only those who tried to reach the forums last night and were addicted enough to hit the “download” to access button rather than wait and check again this morning are in the weird situation.
I've cleared my cache (I think). I'm using Chrome, but I've never cleared the cache before. I don't want to lose my lazy mans settings. I was really good configuring IE when I supported the Navy, but Chrome, not so much. Now that I've cleared it, I still can't get to forums.somd.com page w/o being prompted to where to download. I can get to it by going to sub forums, just not the top level. If nobody else complains, I'll just work around and eventually figure it out on my own. I'll assume it's something I've done.
:stupid:
PS: I've shut down and even rebooted...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've never cleared the cache before. I don't want to lose my lazy mans settings.

You can clear your cache without losing your lazy settings. I have Firefox set to clear cache and delete cookies (with a few site exceptions) every time I close it. I still retain my auto logins for certain sites, but it gets rid of all the crap that accumulates throughout the session.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
You can clear your cache without losing your lazy settings. I have Firefox set to clear cache and delete cookies (with a few site exceptions) every time I close it. I still retain my auto logins for certain sites, but it gets rid of all the crap that accumulates throughout the session.
With FireFox, you can also manually clear ONLY the cache for a specific website. Instead of hitting the 'Clear Data' button, hit the 'Manage Data' button instead, then find 'somd.com' or whatever cache you need to clear and clear that site only. Nothing else is touched.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
How do I reset my Kindle Fire?
6bf667cbfe008d6a215ed345e2e297e8_w200.gif